chapter 3

we are all at the celebrating the beginning of our, we re all kind of wasted now and then we order more drinks and more shots "lets all rase a toast" Danny said rising his glass " I would like to rase a toast on this being a mental tour and the release of our are album coming out" Danny lifted his glass and everyone followed suit. As Danny sat back down on his stool he accidentally knocked over this girls drink on her lap, as Danny was apologising her boyfriend started piping up so I went to help Danny out " what's the problem?" I asked " this dickhead spilled his drink all over my girlfriend" the guy said " alright mate, just calm down yeah have a drink with us on us we are celebrating tonight." I say trying to be friendly " I don't what's to fucking drink with you bunch of pricks, look at my girlfriends dress" he started to get angry now " alright mate calm the fuck down, we are sorry okay" I tried calming down him as he was starting to calm down out of now where his friend just comes in and punches Danny, then the other guy starts to punch Danny so I start punching one of the guys and Danny is punching the other, out go no where James and Cameron bottle them from behind and he start kicking and pushing and stamping on them as they were on the floor. about two minutes later we are getting pulled off and dragged away by the bouncers, "get the fuck off me" I yell at one of the bouncers, he just picked me up and throw me making me land on my elbow making it bleed " fuck you, you prick" I scream. the bouncers left and we all laugh and walk off to find somewhere else to go, " where the fuck is sam" I asked as it just hit me I haven't seen sam in a few hours " oh he went home with the rest go the guys from both" Cameron said. a few minutes later we are in another bar, we ordered me drinks and sat down at a table, as i'm talking to James I notice a hot women with dark red hair a red short dress a sleeve tattoo and half of a sleeve tattoo and black high heels at the bar alone. "yo James look at her at the bar there in the red dress she's fit as fuck" I tell James " fucking hell, she's stunning" James slurs about thirty minutes later she's still alone, James as completely passed out on the seat and Cameron and Danny has hooked up with some girl to have a threesome with, so I get up and go to talk to her, " what's a pretty woman like you doing alone in a bar like this?" I ask her. " well I was meant to be on a date, but looks like his stood me up" she said all shy and embarrassed, " well his a prick for standing you up doesn't he know hot you are?" I say to her looking in her hazel brown eyes. " it sounds like you want to be my date, or just to get in my pants" she laughs " could it be both?" I smirked into my glass as I take another mouthful of jd and coke. she just raised her eyebrows at me with a smirk " what's your name?" I asked her seeming we've been talking and I don't even know her name " eve" she simply said " nice too meet you eve, I'm ben" I say cheerfully extending my hand for her to shake it, " I know who are are Benjamin bruce" she laughs shaking my hand. " so ben, are you going to take me back to that tour bus and fuck me or are you just going to stand there all night thinking about it?" she Said with a hint of amusement and excitement in her eyes. it throw mw off as I wasn't expecting it but just down the rest of my drink and put it on the bar " lets go then" I say she takes my hand and we walking out of the bar when she sees James, " what about your friend there" she points to him " oh his fine, plus I want you all to myself" I wink at her. we leave the bar and walk had in hand to the bus, it was only like a twenty minute walk, we just told to get to know each other, we reach the bus and I unlock the door, to our surprise Cameron's got some lady bend over the dining table for everyone too see, " fuck sake cam go to your bunk" I say he just winks at me and carries on " remind me never to use that table again" I say to eve and she just laughs. we get to my bunk and even before I can say anything she just grabs me and starts kissing me she starts taking of my jacket then my top, I help her lift off her dress so she's just in her black lacy underwear, she looks sexy as hell, I strip down to my boxers and lay her on my bed, I take off her underwear and take off mine and we start to fuck. due to the intoxication we both didn't last as long as we should of, after we just fall sleep.