Does He really love me?

SMUT WARNING!!! If you don't like stuff like that, please skip this chapter. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter!!!
————————————————————
                       Gon's POV
             ——————————-
I looked down because I was blushing and didn't want Killua to notice. But, I noticed EXACTLY what I needed to see. Killua was hard, giving ME a chance to help him. I smirked.
Gon: Hey Killua.........
Killua(gulps): Yeah, Gon??
Gon: Looks like you need a little help.
I pounded him against the wall
Killua(mutters): I was hoping you wouldn't see that.
I licked his ear
Gon(whispers): But I did see that
Killua: Shit!! You weren't supposed to hear that!!
I pulled his shirt off of him, and bit at his nipples.
Killua(moan): GON!!
God, I never knew my name could sound so god damn sexy. Then, I took Killua's pants off and rubbed his dick threw his pants
Killua: ggg-gon!! S-stop teasing me
To shut him up, I smashed my lips roughly against his, and pulled down his boxers. I rubbed his bare dick, and he moaned in my mouth.
Killua: gggg-gon!!!
I put my mouth on his dick. He looked like he was about to moan, but managed to keep quiet. I throated him, and bobbed my head in an up and down motion.
Killua: GON!!!!
I could tell he was about to cum, so I decided to continue doing what I was doing, but licked his dick to give him more..... hmm what's the word? Pleasure. 😏
Killua: GON!!!!
His hot cum came down my throat, it was sweet, just like his lips, and his heart.
Killua: I just fucking met you, and you take my virginity
I smirked at that. He seemed so flustered, and that made him look cuter.
Killua: Thanks for the welcoming present.
I hug him.
Gon: Killua, will you be my boyfriend?
He looks at me, then to my surprise, he kisses me roughly, but sweetly at the same time. God, why was this boy so damn hot!!!!
Killua(after he stopped the kiss): Yes Gon, I will be your boyfriend. But, warn me before you decide to fuck me like that again...
He blushed and looked away from me. I felt bad, but pulled Killua's face to look at me again
Gon: I promise, babe
I winked at him, and he blushed again.
Killua: Good night Gon....
Killua rushed upstairs to his room. I smirked. I heard him slam his door. He the groaned. He rushed back downstairs, grabbed his clothes, and rushed back into his room. I laughed. How could someone forget their clothes?!?! I went to my room, and fell asleep to the thought of my boyfriend inside my head.
————————————————————
Apparently Gon is the fuckboy, not Killua. Uh, surprise???!!!???