1.

Omniscient

It was around 1:00 and Parker walked to her last period class for the day. She only had three classes  which was perfect because she had to work both of her jobs today. After school she had to ride across town to Forever 21 to work a seven hour shift. She was stuck closing today which sucked because she had to stay and recover the store.

Walking into her Biology class she sat in her normal seat in the second row and began taking out her notebook, pen and folder.

"Good morning Parker.", her classmate Reign said as she walked past her.

Parker greeted Reign back, just as she did every time they had this class.

Reign was a cool girl. She was very laidback and down to earth. She was going to college to become a Marine Biologist and she was also a mother.

"How is DJ doing?", Parker asked Reign about her one year old son.

Reign smiled, "He's doing good. All he does is say dada and honestly I'm sick of it. Like I carried your ass around for nine months. Not your big head ass father.", Reign ranted.

Parker laughed at how dramatic Reign was being.

"Girl. Leave that baby alone. Once he starts saying ma ma I bet you won't be able to get his ass to stop.", Parker said as the teacher entered the classroom.

"Good morning class.", the teacher spoke.

Everyone responded good morning as they all opened their notebooks and began to take the notes that were being copied down on the board.

After class was over Parker packed up her things and headed to her car. She hit the unlock button to her 2016 all black Acura and opened the back door. She placed her book bag in the back and then shut the door. Before she could even get her drivers side door open a deep voice was calling her name.

"Aye Parker", Lance yelled.

Parker rolled her eyes.

Lance was the quarter back for Clark's football team. He was a ladies man with his smooth chocolate skin, white teeth, dimples and pretty brown eyes. Parker found him attractive but she would never get herself involved with him because of the reputation that he had around campus.

"Hey Lance.", Parker greeted him with a smile and gave him a quick side hug. She really didn't have much time to spare because she had to get to work but she didn't want to be rude.

"Wassup. Where you off to?", he asked as he eyed Parker.

She had on some distressed skinny jeans that accented her body well, a white crop top and some gucci sneakers.

"I have to go to work in a few.", She said as she looked down at her gold Casio watch.

"Oh damn my bad. Well I wanted to know if you wanted to grab some lunch tomorrow. My treat.", he said as he looked at Parker uneasily awaiting her answer.

Parker thought about it.

"Yea. I'm off tomorrow so I should be able to.", Parker said.

Lance smiled widely.

"Ard cool. So I'll see you at 12.", he said while slowly backing away.

"12.", Parker said and hopped into her car.

She started up her car and connected her phone to the bluetooth. Quando Rondo's voice blasted through the speakers as she quickly pulled out of the parking lot and sped off to work.

"Hey y'all.", Parker greeted as she walked into her job.

"Hey.", everybody said and then continued to work.