Day 2 - Deal.

"Yah! Bora!" You woke up and found your younger sister shaking you to wake you up. "It's the start if the school year, do you want to be late?!" She screamed. You groaned and shook her hands off your body. "I'm up, geez, any gentler way to wake up a sleeping beauty? Maybe get a prince to kiss me awake?" You teased. Soyou huffed and stood up from her squatting position. "Whatever, it's not like you have a boyfriend anyway." She hummed and turned her back to you, walking out the door. It's true, you may be famous, gorgeous and rich, but you never had thoughts of dating someone until recently. Your brother left to study overseas while your parents started new jobs which made them busier. You only had your sister, friends and servants to keep you company.

Sighing, you grabbed your phone and got out of bed. "Boys are tiring, but I guess if I don't wanna die alone, I gotta find one." You said to yourself in your mind. Your feet led you to the bathroom and you stayed in there for an hour, just getting ready.

"I think I look okay..." You mumbled to yourself. You had natural make up on for Monday and you got out of the bathroom to pick your clothes. Only to find Soyou sitting on the ground texting her friends. "Ahem." You cleared your throat. She sprang up and ran over to you, shouting "I picked out your clothes, get changed, eat breakfast and get to school! I've called Merida to prepare croissants and coffee for you already. Ppali!!" I sighed and watched her leave the room again and looked at the clothes sprawled out on my bed.

It was a white see-through crop top with a white tank top underneath, a black skater skirt, two spiky bracelets and a pleated arm band. On the floor was black and white platform sneakers.

Once you got changed, you left the room while tying your orange hair up into a messy bun to finish the look. "Soyou, I'm out, where are you?" Her head poked out of the corner and smiled at you. "Unnie, you look great... Let's eat!" She beamed and ran down the stairs with you tailing behind.

Downstairs was your normal breakfast, croissants and coffee, duh. You ate and grabbed your black spiky school bag and left with Soyou. "There! Leo's here!" She jumped happily when your Limo turned into the drive way of your mansion. Merida came from behind you and skipped over to open the door for both of you. Soyou smiled and thanked her while you nodded your head and whispered a "Thank you."

---------------At School ~

"We're here, Mistresses. Have a good day at school." Leo smiled. You nodded and exited the Limo with eyes all on you and your sister. They may be familiar with the sight but it's like watching a celebrity enter the campus, of course who wouldn't turn their heads. A few fanboys ran over to the both of you and asked if they could carry your bags or walk you to class. You looked at your sister and she nodded with a smile on her face as she searched for her friends.

You spotted your two friends by the gate looking at you and you rushed over to them. "Hyorin! Dasommieeee!" You said happily. Your fanboys followed behind with bright smiles on their faces. Your friends just laughed and greeted you the same way, "Unnieeee!! Had a great break?" They beamed. You nodded and linked your arms with theirs and made your way into the school.

"They're pretty as always!", "I love Bora's clothes...", "Look! It's Mark and his friends!" Some girls whispered. When you heard Mark's name you turned around and saw Mark and JB jogging to you. "Oh hey boys, how can I help?" You smiled. Mark glared at you and sighed. "The deal." He mouthed to you. Your eyes widened and you remembered what you had done yesterday.

"Mark." You called out to him. He stopped and turned around. "What is it, Ms Yoon?" He spat. You and your friends never had a good relationship with Mark or Jackson but you still wanted to make this deal with him, since it'd benefit you and him the most. "Listen to my request, just listen." You begged. He sighed and leaned against the locker, waiting for you to start talking.

"Be my boyfriend for 100 days and in return, I'll give you anything you want." You said.

"WHAT?!" He scoffed and looked away. "You expect me to accept that?" He chuckled and said "Anything? Anything I want?" He questioned. You nodded eagerly and pleaded. He finally said...

"Yeah, okay."