My girlfriend betrayed me for no reason

In school im a boyscout then i have a crush in girls scout then we talk to each other then i ask her that what is your name then she said she is Yvonne then i said ohh nice to meet you.

After some days we become friends then we talk about our life then after a while i asked here that what if you will be my girlfriend  so she said that nothing just happy. She told me that she wont tell any one that i asked her so i trusted her.

Boy scout and girl scout is not fine to fell in love in each other because its our Golden rule that's why I tell her that you wont tell anyone about this.

After that we are so very happy because she is my girlfriend already
Then I fell worry when she cannot go home early  because I love her I don't want something will happened to her.

After some days she betrayed me she told my crew leader in scouting that I ask her that if it is fine if she will be my girlfriend so my crew leader get mad at me and I almost kick out from scouting thats why o get mad at her.

One day she will knew that what she did to me is  wrong , starting that day I will never come to a relationship anymore because it so painful that your girlfriend  betrayed you.