we're engaged

I couldn't be it be I'm actually engaged to the man of my dreams

When he made me breakfast he had the ring sitting in my pancake with icing saying will you marry me?

I only laughed at first because I was actually about to eat it without looking and not to mention I'm a fat ass. It was a nice and sweet gesture. He was serious about us being one and I believe in division g in head on first and we will see what's at the bottom.

When I told my parents they were happy but doubtful at the same time because we're young, we haven't really moved in together even though we live next door but that didn't matter to us we knew that we were meant for each other. WHAT COULD GO WRONG!!?

Soon after we announced to both of our parents and family that we were engaged we decided to plan ahead and things were going great until one day he just wasn't feeling himself lately. He got really sick and weak.  I took him to the hospital and they said he was completely fine.
I don't understand how he could be fine of he's basically throwing up his guts right now. That's when I felt a sharp pain on my side it was unbearable. When you think of it it's kind of funny that take him to the hospital to see if he's okay and I end up on a bed next to him. The only difference is I'm pregnant and he has my symptoms.

So much for fitting in that wedding dress.