Chapter 15 : A Pixie Adventure Part 2

Start from the beginning

"S-Serel..." I looked up and saw pairs of eyes looking down on me.

"A-Anong nangyari?" Tanong ko.

"What did you do?" Ember asked in disbelief, napailing ako.

Anong ginawa ko? Anong nangyari?

I looked around and saw the bloody encounter we had, or they had. Umiling ako, ano bang nangyari? Then Frissa flew down on me, itinuro niya ang isinulat ko sa lupa at nagulat ako ng makita kung ano iyon.

"Pain should fade. Beasts will vanish."

Napapikit na lamang ako sa hindi malamang dahilan. And then, I found myself closing my eyes because of tiredness.

Napanganga ako sa ganda ng paligid. From up here, I can saw the whole place. It was more like a fantasy place. There were dwarves, fairies, pixies, and even half animals. Everyone is so happy, the smile from their face evidence. I smiled too.

Then a soft hands clasped on my shoulders, I looked up and saw a lady but her face isn't visible. I saw her smiled at me and a little boy approached us.

"See the beauty? You will rule this place someday."

But the smile on my face faded when the dark enveloped the whole place. The place was in chaos, everyone is panicking. I saw how the beautiful place was covered with darkness... and a cold weather and everyone was scared.

"I told you, dont wake her up!"

"Is she the key?"

"Where it is?"

"Stop whispering around her, I'm telling you Flare, I'll kill you if she wokes up."

"Whoa, you like her? Meissa oh!"

Unti-unti kong minulat ang mga mata ko at nakaramdam kaagad ako ng pagod. Kaagad naagaw ng limang pares ng mata ng unti-unti 'kong pag bangon. Nilingon ko si Tyson at bahagya itong ngumiti saakin.

"She's awake!!!" Napapitlag ako ng biglang sumigaw 'yong babaeng naka green medieval dress. Her scream seems to call someone's attention. I can hear their footsteps.

"Serel!" Nanlaki ang mga mata ko ng makita rito si Fisso. He jumped on me and hugged me.

"Oh my Gosh! Andito ka rin?" I asked with teary eyes.

"I followed you that day and that old lady named horoscope pushed me onto the portal that you created."

So he's here the whole time? and he's with them?

"Horoscope? What, the lady of fate!?" Gulantang na tanong ng isang lalaki na kasama ni Fisso papunta dito.

I roamed my eyes, oh. I'm in a tent.

"Who is she by the way?" Fisso asked the guy.

"Damn bro! She's the lady of fate, the fate itself! you met her?" Suminghap ang lalaki at tila hindi makapaniwala na nakita nga ni Fisso iyong Horoscope na sinasabi niya.

"Well Serel saw her too. But in an old lady form."

"So she's the lady I helped?"