All Of Me (NC)

A/N: so here is a fluffy chapter to make up for the heart wrenching character I posted a few days ago. I hope you like it.

Peter=Max
MJ=Zendaya (Obviously)

It was a beautiful day in Queens. The students of midtown high were all seated in the gym for the annual talent show. There had been multiple people who went but no of them knew what was going to happen at the end, except of course for Peter. He had heard MJ was singing so he hacked into the school's system and changed her scheduled song to a song they would sing together all the time.
Mj was called up and when the music started she looked at the sound manager in confusion.
“Hey, this isn't the s-” she started but suddenly an angelic voice sounded from behind the crowd. The crowd gasped to see spiderman walking up the isle toward the stage.

“What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can’t pin you down.” Peter sang from inside his mask. MJ looks at him in shock before smiling and taking her part.
“What's going on in that beautiful mind
I’m on your magical mystery ride
And I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright” she sang, making the crowd fall silent.

“My head’s under water
But I’m breathing fine
You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind.” Peter sang as he jumps up onto the stage and takes a microphone.

“'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I’ll give my all to you
You’re my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I’m winning
'Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you” Peter and MJ sang, their harmonizing bringing a tear to everyone's eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you’re crying you’re beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I’m around through every move” Peter stopped as MJ sang her part, they hand moved closer together and were facing each other.
“You’re my downfall, you’re my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, in my head for you” Peter sang strongly, then MJ joined in with passion that shocked everyone.

“My head’s under water
But I’m breathing fine
You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I’ll give my all to you
You’re my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I’m winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all, all of you
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all, all of youthey taper off. The crowd is shocked but when spiderman suddenly reaches up to pull his mask off and reveals the one and only Peter Stark, they couldn't believe their eyes.

Peter had graduated year before and had taken over Stark Industries when Tony stepped down to focus more of family. MJ and Him had been going out for two years and they now understood the power the sound had for the couple. With the crowd going wild, Peter looks up and raises his hand to address the crowd.
“HEY! I AIN'T DONE YET!” Peter shouted, making the crowd quiet. Peter turns to MJ the gets down on one knee, making the crowd scream. Peter smiled up at MJ who was tearing up and looking down at him in shock. He dug into his pocket and pulled out the ring then held it up to her.
“Michelle Jones, will you marry me?” he asked hopefully.
“Yes. Now get up here and kiss me, loser. You're making me feel.” MJ said blankly, making Peter laugh and slip the ring on her finger before standing up and kissing her deeply. They pull apart and Peter turns to the crowd.
“There. Now I'm done.” Peter said with a smile before pulling his mask back on and taking her into his arms. They they proceeded to swing off into the sunset and lived happily ever after.