I face the vampire who broke my fall, it was the woman  from one of the paintings.. I think I remembered Klaus saying her name was Rebekah.

I quickly reach for a chair and break it off, grabbing one of the legs and hold the sharp end to Rebekah. “Stay the hell away from me you blood sucker.”

“Seriously, love?”

 Klaus barges in along with the man that I saw in a painting, assuming it’s Elijah and a woman suspected must be Freya that was in the other room with Klaus and Elijah, stood besides the two men. All of them had their eyes on me.

Klaus took a couple steps closer to me as I stepped backward, before I knew it, my back touched the wall and close was only an inch apart from me. “Drop the stake, love I'm not going to hurt you.”

 My eyes lock on his, feeling a shiver down my spine. I was lost at words until reality struck back and I've raised the piece of wood at him. “ I'm a hunter. I hunt down monsters like you. My boyfriend isn't a witch, he's literally  the devil as in the very powerful archangel of light who rebelled, as in the one and only Lucifer Morningstar, and I warn you if you do anything to harm me or even if you try to lay a finger on me, you’re going to have to deal with my brothers and also Satan himself.”

I start notice that I've been crying This whole time. I drop the piece of wood and rush out the room, heading back upstairs.
My body collapses on the bed with my stomach sticking out to the ceiling.  I grab a pillow and bury my face, uncontrollable tears still emerging. The tears came to a halt as I felt a cold masculine hand on my am.

 My heart bounced in my chest as I quickly remove the pillow from my head. “ Luci-”

 I look up at the man who has his hand on my arm. My heart shrunk at that instant. The man I was expecting to be here, wasn’t. I don't know why I feel disappointed that it isn't him, when I should be relieved. Relieved that he isn't here because I won't be able to look at him with a straight face, not when just thinking about him pains me.

“Were you expecting someone else, love? Klaus takes a seat besides me.

“ Yes I was actually.. I was expecting someone to bring me some pie.” I  force a smile. 

“ this early? It isn't even noon yet.”

I kept my smile and raise the shirt half way to reveal the bang bump. “Well according to my half angel baby, it is never too early for pie.”

 Klaus eyes widen in shock. “ you're pregnant?”

“I am  but don't worry dearie you’re not the father.” I say in sarcasm.

“ how far along are you?”

“I don't know.. Somewhere between a few months and a couple of days.. kind of hard to tell when I slept with the devil countless of times since we began dating.. And the speed of the pregnancy doesn't help either.” I lower my shirt back down.

“I see..” Klaus grows quiet for a moment. “ So how is Satan? Is he really what everyone assumes him to be? With his ugly demonic features and red skin and horns?”

I couldn't help but chuckle at his remark. “ No red skin, no horns , and no pitchforks.”

“Is he demonic looking?”

“well no.. I've never seen his true features due to the fact it can be overwhelming , but  since he is an angel and from what I've heard of, he was the most beautiful angel of all of heaven, and he was God's favorite son.”

 Klaus smiles softly as I continue to explain and clear out to him on how I got here and about the angels who want to kill  my baby, then explained how I find out I was pregnant and that the whole my body rejecting alcohol thing was just my half angel child telling me to lay off the booze for a bit. 

As soon as I was done explaining to him about my situation, Rebekah took me out shopping for some new clothes. Along the way, my eyes landed on a church nearby. My body froze in front of the house of God.

 Just then I wondered if I could pray to God and ask him for his guidance, but a part of me doubts that he'll guide me. I'm on my own, I've chosen the devil over God the moment I first started dating Lucifer, the moment I sympathized the devil and blindly fell in love with him.

Still, it is worth a try and I hope God will be willing to answer my prayer.

I look over at Rebekah who was now down the block, probably haven't noticed that I stopped following her. 

I face back to the church and step inside. Suddenly I felt like I lost control of my body. I couldn’t move a single muscle. I forced. My strength to  move on further but. I collapse down to my knees and struggled to breathe. My head felt like it was boiling and coughed out blood.

I felt like I was getting weaker and collapsed fully down to the floor. I kept coughing out blood and felt severely ill and spotted a priest rushing my way, behind me I heard the door swing open. Where a female vice call out to me before I lost conscious.