Thats gotta burn

Bang Chan's P.O.V

That little squirrel attacked me last week, and now we constantly have squirrels coming and leaving the house. It's crazy! I can't let this slide. Nope. Not gonna happen. I'm gonna get him back.

"Psst Felix. Is Jisung still sleeping?" I hissed over to the boy, seeing him get slightly startled.
"Let me go check" he responds. I watch him stand to his feet and disappear down the hall.

After a moment I see him return, nodding his head.

"Perfect" I said evily before skipping to the kitchen. "Icy hot...icy hot....found it" i said going through the drawer. (Shoto? Anyone? Deku × Shoto for life tho-)

I ran back up to Jisung's bedroom to indeed find him out cold. I set the camera up on the nightstand and point it towards the bed, before kneeling next to his bed.

"Guys this is Jisung's payback for attacking the household with squirrels" I say quietly towards the camera.

I carefully lift up the boys shirt, and apply a generous amount of the icy hot on his back, and arms. Before I notice his eyes start to flutter open.

Alright I'd lie if I say he ain't cute half asleep- or all the time, but that's besides the point.

"Morning squirrel. I hope you slept well. It's only like 2pm" I mocked before seeing the discomfort on Jisung's face.

Tiredly I hear him faintly ask "H-Hyung my back burns" and I giggle slightly.

"Pay back is a bitch" I mumble seeing the boy squirm around a bit.

"What did you do?" He asked me now fully awake.

"Just Icy Hot" I respond in a Matter-Of-Fact tone.

"It burns really bad" jisung says squinting his eyes shut.

"Come on it's not that bad" I say rolling my eyes before I see Jisung who sheds a small tear. Then I instantly felt guilty.

"Ah! No-no dont cry. It wasnt supposed to hurt that bad!" I say panicked as Jisung takes off his shirt and heads to the bathroom.

Stupid me for not wearing a shirt. Because that little actor of a squirrel, backs into me when I followed him, getting icy hot on my chest. "Your so mean you asshole" he says now giggling. Can you believe this kid?!

"Watch yo profanity" Hyunjin yelled as he passed the room disappearing down the hall.

"You little actor. And I actually started to think I accidentally hurt you." I say squinting my eyes slightly at the sudden rush of heat towards my chest.

"You shouldn't prank me while I'm sleeping. Then I wouldnt have to act. Now are we gonna shower or what? This actually burns a bit" he says raising his eyebrow.

"Nah you take your shower. I'll get one after you" I shaking my head.

Jisung's P.O.V

N

ah. My little squirrel prank wasnt the only thing up my sleeve. But the next prank, I needed to get Chan in the shower with me.

"Nah you take your shower. I'll get one after you"

Yeah not gonna happen. I grab the bottom of his shirt and tug it up. "What are you doing?" I heard him ask me.

I simply shrugged. "Itll take less Time if we just both hop in" I say as innocently as possible.

Finally I get him to give in, and I start the water. A little difficult to avert my eyes when someone that good looking is currently stripping but you know-

We both get under the water, Chan's face was bright red. Imma tease him about it  "Tomato" I said simply

"Says the squirrel" chan responded glaring at me.

"Turn around. I'll wash your hair" I said, before the blonde nods and turns around.

I grab a small bottle that was sitting on the edge of the shower, and smirks pouring a generous amount into his hair and massaging it in.

By time Chan noticed the damage had been done.

"Wait Jisung this doesnt smell like shampoo" He pointed out. Well no duh. Hair dye ain't supposed to smell like soap.

"Oh I guess I grabbed the wrong bottle oops." I say making a weird face before helping him wash it out.

"So help me Jisung jf my hair is ruined" I heard him threaten. I just pecked his cheek and said sorry. "We can prank the other boys together if you want. We are the only ones pranking each other so far " I said quietly incase others ears were near. It wasnt unusual for people to shower together. But if we are heard plotting while showering. Thatll be a different story.

"Yeah fine" he mumbled. I whistle slightly after getting the rest of soap out of Chan's hair.

"To be honest this colour really suits you hyung." I say running my fingers through his wet hair.

"Oh no. What colour did you use?!" He whisper shouts.

"....Pink"

We finished up our shower in silence, and hopped out, each wrapping a towel around our wastes.

"Now that its dry. It actually doesnt look to bad" Chan said ruffling his hair in the mirror.

"Sed I told you" I said running my hand through his now fluffy pink hair.

Yall I'm liking the whole ot9 thing

Yall I'm liking the whole ot9 thing. Not just one couple, they can kiss whoever whenever cuz they all love each other. Why have an OTP when you can have an ot9? I'm that extra YEEEHAWWW