daisies

"Damn, have you seen the president though? I'm so sexually frustrated and whipped for him," Hyuk groaned loudly and covered his face using his hands

The four friends, Hyuk, Hong Bin, Taekwoon and Jaehwan, were sat in the middle of an empty class room. The clock on the wall read, 3.30, indicating that there was around half an hour more till their dance practice. The school had implemented a compulsory 'arts and aesthetics' module for their students, and so here they were, discussing the possibility of Hyuk getting together with the president of the dance club, Cha Hakyeon.

"You could try, but he seems really close to that one girl in his class," Hong Bin shrugged and rolled his eyes at Hyuk.

The youngest one pouted in disappointment and slumped back onto his seat.

"How about Taekwoon-hyung?", Jaehwan questioned out of the blue. "Do you like the president too? I've heard many guys and girls have an eye for him."

"AARGH-"

"Hyuk be quiet! Taekwoon-hyung?"

The oldest among the friends gave a subtle shrug and looked up at them. The president was indeed good looking and very charismatic, but if he were to choose, he'd say the vice president was totally his type. Kim Wonshik.

The VP was good looking, and had a cool, chill demeanour. He was a little taller than Taekwoon despite being the younger one. Though the four of them had only been to the dance lessons twice, Taekwoon could not seem to get the low, raspy voice of the VP out of his head. It was as if his whole being was screaming for Wonshik.

"Wonshik. I think he's fine." He's more than fine honestly.

"Wow," Hyuk's mouth hung open in awe. "Taekwoon-Hyung actually has his eyes on someone!"

The trio cheered and laughed, making the oldest one blush and look away. His eyes found the clock and it read 3.38.

About 20 minutes more.

•••••

Five minutes prior to the start of their lessons, various students under the same module starting pooling in, placing their bags at the side before starting some simple stretches.

Hong Bin found a small corner and the four friends sat in a circle-like formation, bringing their fingertips to their toes.

"Taekwoon-Hyung, your not supposed to bend your legs," Hyuk smirked and effortlessly reached out even further to stretch his muscles.

Taekwoon frowned and straightened his legs but this time, he was unable to reach his toes. Sighing to himself, the oldest one tried harder again, only to repeat the same mistake. He was about to give up when he felt a presence beside him.

"Jung... Taekwoon, right?"

Taekwoon froze in his spot and lost the ability to form his speech.

"Yeah, that's him. He's a quiet one," Hong Bin was quick to notice Taekwoon's distress.

Taekwoon stared at his hands and remained silent. Though he said nothing, every cell in his body was screaming and yelling. He'd never expect himself to react in such a manner and it felt embarrassing.

"It's alright. I'll help you with the exercise. You just gotta relax yourself first," Wonshik said as he placed his hands onto Taekwoon's shoulder.

The latter tensed at the touch and bit onto his lip. How am I supposed to relax when you're here?!

The three of his friends gave him knowing looks and soft giggles. Jaehwan tapped their shoulders and told them to 'disappear' for a second.

Taekwoon's head shot up as he paled. "Where are you guys going?"

"Once you get to know him, he speaks a lot though," Hong Bin remarked as he got up to leave. "Oh, we're just going to refill our bottles."

Taekwoon frowned and sighed in his spot. What great and supportive friends he had. Once his friends had disappeared past the corridor, Taekwoon remembered Wonshik was still beside him.

"Okay, let's try this together."

Wonshik smiled warmly and went to sit on the opposite of Taekwoon, placing themselves feet to feet. He stretched out his arms and looked at Taekwoon.

"Your hands?"

"Hmm? O-oh yes," Taekwoon shyly reached out for Wonshik's fingers.

"Alright I'm gonna gently pull you okay? Try not to move your legs,"Wonshik instructed and started pulling Taekwoon towards him.

The older one felt his muscles stretching to its limit and quickly pulled away from Wonshik. He bent his head and looked away from the latter, due to his embarrassment. What kind of dancer wouldn't be flexible enough to even do simple stretching?

"Hey don't worry," Wonshik spoked softly. "It's only the third lesson, you'll get the hang of it."

He expected Taekwoon to reply but all he got was a long sigh coming from him.

"Sorry... I'm not very... flexible," Taekwoon said, but didn't even look at Wonshik once.

"Hey it's okay, that doesn't mean you can't dance."

Wonshik inched closer to Taekwoon and bent his body down, trying to take a peek at the latter's face from underneath. The older one made eye contact with Wonshik and laughed softly at his antics.

"Woah, you have a face of an idol," Wonshik stared at Taekwoon and gazed dreamily. "You should look up more often."

"... You look better...."

Taekwoon felt his entire face flush and hugged his knees close to his chest, burying his entire face in them.

"Hyung... If it's okay with you," Wonshik smiled and poked Taekwoon's knee. "Can we hang out sometime? Like after this maybe-"

"Taekwoon has A DATE GOOD LORD," Jaehwan yelled and made the whole class look their direction.

Hong Bin smiled apologetically towards Hakyeon and the president clapped his hands twice, indicating that the lesson was about to start.

Recently been really into wontaek and rabin and Navi. Wonshik's so... ship-able? 😂