Chp.2 Fight

"RAAAGH!!!" Tom Screamed as he started to throw fireballs at me, dodging them like nothing.

"Great, now I gotta deal with this punk!"

"RAAAGH!!"

Tom then flew towards me as he grabs me and starts dragging me to the ground, as students started to run away and hide. He throws me towards the lockers.

"Damn It, that hurt!" I screamed, I got up as I then started to get serious.

"Alright you, three-eye son of a bitch! Let's do this!!"

"RAAAAAGH!!!" Tom then came towards me as he started throwing punches at me, and again, dodging them like nothing, I dodge the last punch as I grabbed his arm and I did an arm drag to him on the floor, I did it several times, as I picked him up and German Suplex him from behind. He then gets up from his knees and throws a punch at my face. I then started to get angry, as I gave him a punch in the face as well. Tom gets mad as we both crash into the cafeteria, seeing two janitors eating. Tom then throws me to them as I got irritated and smashed their food.

"Why isn't he fucking giving up!?" I said, squeezing their food.

"What's the matter (YN)?! Can't keep up with me? Haha!" Tom laughs.

"You know what, fuck it all!!!" I said, as I pull out my two UFC gloves out of my pocket and put them on as I cracked my knuckles with them.

"I'm getting tired of this shit!! Today was suppose to be my day to ask Maria, and you have to come and FUCK EVERYTHING UP!!!"

"HA! You??? With Maria?? Please, you don't even have the looks to get on her, and once I beat you up, she will then change her mind to see how worthless and weak you really are."

"Nahh RAAAAGH!!! FUCK...YOU TOM!!!"

I raged as I started running towards Tom, and superman punches him, as he was brought down to his knees. He gets up as I rapidly use my UFC fighting skills on him. I rapidly throw some punches to his gut as I did flying karate kick on his chest, causing Tom to fall down from the table. I then jumped as I was gonna stomp him, but luckily he moved out of the way, he then throw a mini fireball at my eyes for me not to see, it hurted like a bitch.

"Ah fuck! My eyes!"

Tom then punched me in the face as he grabbed me, and started to drag me on the table, as he throws me away, hitting on the wall hard.

-STAR'S POV-

Meanwhile, Star was with Janna and Jackie as they were on a class as well, staying after school to finish planting their plants.

"Woah, rose look beautiful Jackie." Said Star.

"Thanks girl, your daisy as well."

"Thank you, and how about you...Janna..."

Star and Jackie then saw Janna's flower, which was a piranha plant.

"You guys like mines? Totally wicked huh?" Says Janna.

"Um...is it safe to have it in class??" Ask Jackie.

"Yea, it might end up eating someone." Says Star.

"Eh, don't worry he's friendly."

"Star! Star!"

Suddenly, Maria came running in the in class as she came tired of running.

"Maria!? What's wrong?!" Ask Star.

"It's...its...it's Tom..."

"Tom?! The hell that demon wants anyways?!"