Chapter 4 ❤️

( The Next Day )

Dwayne POV

I looked over and saw Sasha sleeping by me. She looked beautiful, way prettier than her hoe ass Aunty. I know for a fact Sasha and I would be so perfect. Cuz they ain't nothing like us. Nothing like her and me together going through some shit. Sasha rolled over and caught my ass starin' at her.

"What you lookin at?" she asked.

"A nice piece of art" I said.

"Haha awe your so lame" she laughed.

"Man get yo stank ass breath up" I said hitting her with a pillow.

"My breath don't stank nigga. You got me highly fucked up"

"You seem highly upset" I said

She got up and flicked me off. The fuckery yo. "Aye that ain't lady like, Sasha!" I yelled when she closed the bathroom door laughing.

I got up and went to another bathroom , since her ass wanna lock the door. I got in the shower and the heat of the water immediately calmed my muscle. I grabbed my Axe body wash and washed myself. When I was done I wrapped myself with a towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and headed ack to the room and saw Sasha lotioning up her body. I got a peek of that ass and my dick got a lil too happy.

"Don't even think about it" she said looking at me.

"You ain't shit!" I said going to the closet to pick my outfit.

Even though I didn't live here I still had some clothing I Marie's closet. Ten minutes later I decided on some Army printed pants, a baseball jersey top, some timbs, and my gold watch and chain. I sprayed some cologne and went out and saw Sasha wearing army printed shorts, a baseball jersey top, some timbs, and gold accesories. Her hair was in a nice bun. Bae was looking sexy.

A/N: ( Picture Of Sasha & Dwayne On Book Instagram @trippyalsina ) .

"So like you copying my swag or nah" I Said .

"Nah nigga! I been had this outfit. You copied me. Wait why are we all dress up"

"Cuz we goin out duh"

"Awe where we goin"

"Its a surprise. Now come on" I grabbed her hand we went to my car.

The car ride to the mall was silent and relaxing . We listen to the radio and I peeped Sasha lookin at me.

"Starin ain't nice young lady"

"I wasn't staring old man"

"Old. Hell nah"

We got to the mall in one piece. We walked around and Sasha went in Victoria Secret.

"Oh shit, bae finna get some longerie for her bae" I said.

"Uh no. You keep riping my panties and now I am low" she said

"You weren't complaining before" I said. She gave me a stank look and went on looking for underwears.

I saw this sexy ass white thong two piece loungerie. I slipped it in Sasha basket she was holding and walked out the store, We went to some other stores and we was getting compliments left and right.

"Y'all are so cute" the cashier said.

" Thank you" I said cheesin at Sasha who rolled her eyes.

"Whatever" she said walking out the store.

"Sasha think about. Me and you would be perfect"

"No we won't Dwayne" she said. I drop the topic but I know for sho' Sasha gonna be mine. She ain't got a choice. When she was done shopping we decided to go to the food court.