Running & Visions

**Ch 63 Running & Visions**

** Carlisle's POV**

            In all my time since I have known Edward he has never bit me and let me tell you it wasn’t pleasant one bit. To say I was furious would be an understatement. As soon as we got to the house I was growling. “Sit you ass down now!!” I growled at him and since nobody ever seen me really lose my temper except for the incident with Charlie I was always calm. This resulted in everyone sitting down. I was furious that I grabbed him by his throat and lifted him off the ground. He was surprised at first shit so was I, but then he got pissed and grabbed me by mine. “You are my father and I will give you the respect that you deserve when I am in my right mind. But I will hurt you if you don’t calm down. It was an accident and by now you should know that I can't control myself. Shit all I ever known since I because this thing has been stripped away from me, so if I act like a fucking newborn every now and again don’t hold it against me because I can't control this shit. These needs, wants, and urges just get stronger and the more shit that comes up the worse it get, so do me a favor and back the fuck off and give me a minute for everything to sink in my damn self.” He snarled releasing me and moving out of my grip.

            I just stared at him for a minute comprehending everything he just said. I know that he doesn’t have control over what he does when the need arises for it to happen, but even then he still should have some common sense. “No it is all consuming and it is literally it’s like I have been reverted back to my newborn state only more vicious especially when it has to do with my mate. If you excuse me it is now time to get ready for school and I want to be able to change and have a shower before I leave.” He said before disappearing upstairs. I turned to my other children. “Did any of you talked to Bella about the camp trip after school on Friday?” I asked them. “No we didn’t get a chance to since of what happened we will try to ask her today if not first thing Friday.” Emmett said. With that everyone left to get ready for school. I headed up to get ready for work, by the time I got back down the kids were gone. “I am going to lose him Essie aren’t I?” I asked her.

            I watched as she walked in front of me and put her hand on my cheek. “If you keep pushing him than we are all going to lose him.” she said before giving me a kiss and headed upstairs. I sighed and left for work.

**Bella's POV**

            School is starting to be my personal hell. My senses are running in overdrive. By the time lunch was her I was going crazy. I probably would have been in a frenzy trying to hunt down Edward if Angela didn’t show up at the end of my Spanish class and forced this drink in my hand and told me to drink all of it before we head to the cafeteria. I tasted it and I almost spitted it out when she put her hand over it. “It will get better as you drink it is only the first taste that really gets you, so I have been told.” She said and I nodded.  She was right it did get better but it still was nasty. After I finished we headed to the cafeteria I decided to forgo on lunch just in case it didn’t agree with what I just digested. I sat down by Edward and I could feel my body tensing but I didn’t have the urge to jump him which I was grateful for.

            The rest of the day continued just as the beginning minus the need to jump Edward. I was sitting at my little table working on homework when the others came in. they all sat down and got to work like they were supposed to do. As soon as I was finished I turned the music on and began to put my stuff away. I grabbed my bag and went to go change since I didn’t do it earlier. When I got back Edward was sitting at my laptop typing away. I walked over there and saw that he was trying to get the camera’s on. “Scoot back.” He did and I sat in his lap cutting the cameras on. “As much as I would love to sit her with you all day you need to go change and so does the rest of the group.” I told him standing up. “Okay everyone it is time for ya’ll to change.” I told them moving my table.