What should I do? I can threaten her back and tell her not to tell anyone or I mean get everyone to see who she really is so they don't believe her. Even if it's because he doesn't wanna taint his image I'll do it for him, I'd rather be hurt than to see him hurt. His next words almost hit a nerve.

"Don't do anything, okay. Remember you promised me." He spoke sternly and looked up at me causing me to look down at him. "John—"

"No, you promised me Smii7y." I sighed and nodded. Why didn't he want me to do anything. I'm very strategic, I mean I'm passing in both my architectural and law classes. "But why?"

"Just because, please." After that we lied down and I cuddled him to sleep leaving me alone with my thoughts before I drifted off as well.

(End of that night.)

-

"He told me not to do anything.." I admitted after a while and sighed. "Exactly." This angered me and I turned towards the older. This doesn't make any sense why would you not do anything if there's something you can do. I wanna help him, not sit here and wait for him to come back to the dorm to come crying to me.

I love him and hearing him sad or his voice cracking as if he wanted to cry hurt me more. "That's stupid! Why doesn't he want help when he knows he needs it?! Why is he so fucking stubborn to the point where I wish I could smack him?! Why am I in love with him.. why do I love him? He's broken and act like he isn't and he plays with my emotions."

"I hug him everyday and try to give him my best smile, I'd blush whenever he got near me and cuddle him every night yet he still doesn't see that I love him. You say he might love me but he doesn't show it or initiate our hugs or smile. I'm such a selfish person but I can't help it." I was crying for the second time today and a headache was nearing. "The idea of him fucking that bitch is upsetting and disgusting. I hate it."

Toby patted my shoulder making me look over at him. "So what are you gonna do?" He said with a smirk and I shrugged. "She's a slut so why not introduce her to everybody and what I mean by everybody I mean the whole school. Maybe her parents will even hear it."

"But what about John, he said not to do anything." I laughed and hugged his neck with one arm and stared at the scenery in front of me. It was nearing the afternoon and a plan popped inside of my head.

"He said not to do anything stupid, not smart." I smirked and the older looked at me in confusion. "Just need a little more help."

-

"We're gonna what?!" I shushed the shouting boy and Mason looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Shut up idiot." I hissed.

"Smii7y what if we get caught?" He whispered. After I left I called Fitz and Mason over to my room, John had football practice so he wouldn't be back for a while and that bitch might come for him.

Mason nodded at Fitz question and I rolled my eyes. Yes I've thought of the possibility of getting caught, that's why I asked Toby for extra help. "That's why I asked Toby for the schedules since he's always at the school."

They both gave each other a look and I raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "Good idea right?"

"You're insane, you could get kicked out Smii7y." I shrugged and nodded. So what, I'm tired of being selfish, it's time to think about someone else other than myself. I loved John so of course I'd wanna help the older and because he doesn't deserve this. "Love makes you do crazy things."

"I'll do it even though John is an asshole at times but we're gonna need extra help." Mason added and I was already ahead of him with that one. "Mason do you think you could talk to Tyler for me and Fitz you're about to meet a boy named Mini."

They both stared at me dumbfounded and I only smirked. "What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna talk to Briana, I'm sure she'd talk to me if I gave her what she wanted." Fitz scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest making me stare at the boy. "Ew, you're gonna.. you know?"

"Of course not, that's disgusting I don't wanna catch anything." I grimaced and lied down on my bed. Mason sat criss cross on the floor while staring at me and I could tell he was questioning if he really wanted to do it. "Mason if you don't want to you don't have to, I just needed a little help and my first thought was you guys."

"No, no I'm fine I'm just shy a bit on the Tyler part." He muttered but I caught it and smiled at the lovesick boy. "Aww~ Mason is too shy to talk to his wittle crush." I heard Fitz tease and I went along with it.

"It's okay everyone's scared to talk to their crush sometimes." I said with a shrug and a smug grin made its way on to my face when I seen it was getting to him. "Yah! Shut up you cunts." He sent fists flying at us which we tried to dodge while laughing hard at the angry man.

"Sorry sorry." He stopped after a while and looked anywhere but at us. "That's weird so stop fucking saying and I'll fucking do it, God.."

I smiled and patted his shoulder. "Thank you, don't worry if anything goes wrong I'll take the blame." I reassured and Mason shook his head. "No, I'll do it I'm the more mature one and should tell you guys not to do this because it's stupid but I'm doing it."

I looked at him with wide eyes and pounced him along with Fitz. "You're so cool~" we both said and starting gassing the idiot, all 3 of us know he's no where near to being mature.

"I know I know."

-

"John." I heard Smii7y call my name. His voice is honestly the most being the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. He made his way over to me after I walked out of the bathroom. I got back home at 10 because she wanted me to stay there til I cuddled her to sleep.

Now I had to take an hour shower to remove any essence of her. "Hmm?" Smii7y stopped me from leaving the bathroom and grabbed my hand. I was only in a towel and I was thanking God she didn't bother to mark me. "Get dressed in here."

"Why? What if I wanna sleep naked?" I asked and teased the older with a smirk which earned me an eye roll. "Well no cuddles for you tonight." He crossed his arms over his chest and walked away from me.

My eyes widened and I quickly rushed over to the retreating figure. "No~ Smii7y, I'm sorry." I wrapped my arms around him from behind and pulled him close to my bare chest. He giggled and I swear it sounded like angels were coming to take me away. My chest tightened and I held him closer.

"Then put on clothes." I frowned and rested my forehead on his shoulders. "But I don't want to.. I made sure she didn't mark me." He tensed before slowly regaining his composure and turning towards me. The action made me lift my head to be met with a pair of eyes staring back at me.

The tips of his small fingers ran down my neck and my breath hitched when he pressed his lips to the area. I froze, unable to move and my heart began beating faster than it should be. "What are you doing?" I choked and he pulled back. Fuck my heart is beating extremely fast from this small action but it feels as though he pressed a million of them on me.

"I don't even know but you're blushing and it's cute." Smii7y smirked before looking down at my towel, turning around and walking out of the bathroom. That boy I swear—

"I honestly wish you'd sleep like that tonight." I heard him shout from inside the room and I chuckled. "I mean it's your decision though." He said nonchalantly.

He will be the death of me..

-

Same John same 😩