it's going to be alright.

KEITH'S P.O.V

      "Do you trust me?" she asked, holding out her hand. I let a smile come over my face. I then took her hand, but instead of letting her pull me up, ( as if that could ever be possible) I yanked on her hand, pulling her down to me. "WHAAAA!" she yelled as she went down. She sat down next to me on the branch, and suddenly a look that always said "I-have-an-idea-on-what-to-do-but-is-kind-of-off-topic" "oh no..." I said as she stood up. "what is it now?" I asked, looking out where she was looking.

before I knew what was happening, I saw her use her grapple into a tree nearby and flung her self towards it. "PIDGE!" I yelled, as I suddenly jumped off the tree using my jetpack to save me from falling, and ran after her. 

Once I got to her, she was cutting . up the tree into long planks. she then used her grapple to launch herself back to the tree, putting the planks of wood tightly between the branches, making a floor.

PIDGE'S P.O.V

      Once Keith got back up, he gave me an annoyed look. "ok, we got that out of the way, but we need to start building the signal A.S.A.P!" he said, walking over to the pod. " We should first pick out all the things we can use." 

*time skip bc I can't explain machine parts *

      we had picked things out and built most of the antenna by sundown. since we had taken so much time to do that, we decided to take a break. after a moment of silence, Pidge started to bust out laughing. I chuckled at this. "what's so funny?" I asked her, confused. " I just find it amusing that only such crazy things ever happen to us," she said, between laughs. " I mean, it's not like you ever see lance or hunk get stranded on a mysterious planet." 

      "Yeah, I guess so." I replied, looking down. "but I'm very lucky that I got stranded on this planet with you," I said, looking at her admiringly. I saw her blushing for a split second before she smirked at me. " I'm better than having lance as a 'stranded on a planet' partner I guess," she said. "oh god"I replied, laughing. "if I were stranded on a planet with him I think I would kill myself." 

KEITH'S P.O.V

    we laughed and talked, we got some berries to feast on and watched the sun go down over the hills of the mysterious planet. we later talked to each other laying on our backs, looking at the stars. "pidge?" He asked, leaning on his side to look at me. "do you think we're going to survive?" he asked. I looked over at him. on his face was an expression that I didn't see very often; worry. "hey." I said, leaning on my side,  putting my hand on his arm. " of course we will. as long as we have each other we'll both be fine." I lied down again, looking up at the sky. yeah,it's going to be alright.

      If only I could explain what parts they put together! I'm not one with tech, sadly, and especially not with turning escape pods into signals, lol. but I did my best, and I hope you enjoy your week, and this chapter! I can't wait to see what you guys think, and feel free to give any ideas to me through the comments! love you all so much!!!!