Since she started preparing for Misa's attack, she had the carriages of her family changed. This one she's riding her in is already bulletproof. So no matter how many hits it received from bullets and swords, she will be safe inside.

Emy waited patiently and soon, someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Anika checked.

"This is Red, Miss."

Agad na binuksan ni Anika ang pinto. Papasok na sana si Red but Emy decided to go down on her own. He just gave way for her.

Bumungad agad kay Emy ang mga katawan ng mga nakaitim na cloak na tao sa paligid niya.

There are more of them as she walked forward.

"How much casualties did we have?'

"Minimal, Miss. Puro daplis lang po ang tinamo nila since everyone is wearing your armors."

"Send those wounded to physicians right away. It can't be help. After all, guns are better than swords at certain times. Luckily for you, these people are all amateur."

Red just nodded at agad na nag-utos para sa ipinagagawa ni Emy. The lady continued walking.

"Did you kill them all?"

"No, Miss. We had let two people escape gaya ng sabi niyo."

Emy smiled. "Good." Then she called some of the royal guards. "Can you go to every exits of the Grey City to make sure that these two people who escape us won't be able to leave the city?"

They nodded at dali daling umalis.

When Emy was finally satisfied after seeing much, she commanded to collect the guns and valuables of those who attacked them then umalis na sila.

***

The next day...

Lucy and Alessandra have graved expressions on their faces. Someone sneaked an attack to Emy without their knowledge.

Kaharap nila ang council ngayon and Diana was scrutinizing them one by one.

Of course, they have an idea kung sinong may pakana nito.

Sino lang ba ang galit na galit kay Emy kay Council?

But they won't just simply let this go easily.

Especially Diana.

She's not that much fond of Emy but she will take this opportunity for her benefit.

"Meeting and attacking behind our backs, huh! You surely have guts." Diana started. "And here I thought sapat na yung una naming sample to drill into your minds that betrayal has no place in this council."

"Maybe they are thinking we can still get merciful towards them." Alessandra said coldly.

"Unfortunately, not even I will stop the punishment for this kind of things." Lucy added.

"Well, since the three of us agreed, all of you have to see this. Don't even dare to look down or else, I will make sure to punish you with them." Diana said saka niya sinenyasan ang mga tauhan niya.

They brought two people who have sacks on their faces. When they are already in front of everybody, saka lang tinanggal ng mga tauhan ni Diana yung takip sa mga mukha nila.

Gasps were heard around them. Of course, they recognized them. They are also members of the council.

"These two belong to those people who attacked Emy last night without our knowledge. They wore the cloak and mask which is clearly a violation of our code.

"We only wear them if it is for official tasks and missions from the council leaders.

"And since they violated our law, they deserve punishment."

Diana gave way at agad na tumayo si Alessandra.

"As the current council leader, I comman these two to be burned alive. And all of you have to watch it until the end. Not unless you want to be burned with them."

Merciless. These three are indeed brutal. Ngayon nila pinagsisisihan na nagparecruit sila kay Misa. They couldn't help but to feel as if it was all her fault.

Misa felt glares around her.

Naikuyom na lang niya ang mga kamao niya. The three surely know how to put her at disadvantage.

But it was not just it.

All of them were forced to watch as the two people in front of them burned alive. They can't speak anymore. Misa guessed their tongue were cut beforehand. But that thought alone is enough to make her choke.

What kind of people are they? How can they put her in this situation?

Naramdaman niyang may tumabi sa kanya. It was Diana. She was smirking and her eyes are full of disdain towards her.

"Keep watching. This is afterall because of you." She whispered to her.

Shivers run to Misa's body. Nanlaki ang mga mata niya as some more members were thrown in the fire for not watching.

And since that scared her, she stayed her eyes at the front. Habang ramdam niya ang mata ni Diana sa kanya.

Sweats are already forming on her forehead. Lalo pa ng makita niyang pasuko na sa pagpalag ang dalawang nauna. Instead, they trained their eyes on her.

Nanginig ang buong katawan ni Misa. It will be one of her nightmares for sure. Una, sila Albert. And now, these two. She doesn't think she can forget their faces habang nakatingin sa kanya at nasusunog ang kanilang mga katawan.

They do not have skin anymore. Instead, their red flesh is being burned now. Their faces looked terrible and yet their eyes are very much wide open, staring directly at Misa.

Gusto na niyang sumigaw, pumikit at tumakas. But she's fully aware of Diana's presence beside her.

"I hope you are enjoying this."

Halos napapitlag siya when Diana leaned and whispered that to her.

***