3.

Sommer's Pov:

"Kol, please. It will be just this once."

"I'm not so sure about this. Why can't you come? It will be more safer for all of us.

"I can't Kol and you know that. Just take Rose out of New Orleans for a while. It will be the only way for you two to be safe. Take Rose far, far away from here...just until I know for a fact that the Hollow is done for."

"How do I know you will be safe?"

I thought for a second and stared at Kol.

"You don't and besides we've been gone from each other before."

"That was different, I was put to sleep."

"Just think of this as a vacation."

"A vacation far away from my girl?"

"Kol, just listen to me, please!"

Kol sighed.

"Fine, but if you don't call every night I will be coming down here."

"Fine, deal."

Kol walked up to me. He gently grabbed my arms, pulling me closer to him. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.

"Alright, now put a shirt on so Rose and you can leave."

"Or we can have a little fun before I go."

Kol quickly picked me up and put me over his shoulder. As I was giggling someone walked in.

"Oh, did I come in at the wrong time?"

Kol put me back down.

"Yes."

"No."

Kol and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and then I looked back at Stella.

"No, you aren't Stella. Kol was just packing up and leaving with Rose."

"Leaving? Why are they leaving?"

"It's not safe for neither Kol or Rose. I told Kol to take Rose out of New Orleans. It's too dangerous here. I don't want anything happening to them."

"And what about you?"

"What about me?"

"She's staying. I've already tried to convince her to come with but she won't. You know Sommer as much as I do Stella and you know she won't give up on something when it comes to the people she loves."

"You're right, sadly."

I gave Stella a stern look.

"What? Don't give me that look."

"Stella."

"Right. Whatever, sorry."

"No, you aren't. But anyways, what's the problem?"

"What makes you think there's a problem?"

"We live with the Mikaelson's. Of course there's a problem."

Kol set his hand on my lower back and I looked at him.

"How about I just meet you downstairs before Rose and I have to leave."

"Sure thing."

Kol pecked me on the lips as he grabbed a bag that he was packing and walked out of the room.

"Alright, spit it out Stella."

"I don't know what you mean."

"I'm not playing these games. Just spit it out. What's the problem."