Chapter 3

When we arrive at the lake we all then remove our clothes and put it on the river bank, not to mention Ryu has a really hot looking body

"Come on guy's last one in is a rotten egg" Yuki said and he run to the lake and jump

"Not me" i then run and jump and the others follows me.

We have so much fun, we splash at each other, having a swimming competition and other fun activity. But now we feel very tired so we then dry our self and put on our clothes and sit on the river bank enjoying the view, but then Ryu grab his guitar and sing a song.

When the song is over we all the clap our hands.

"That was so beautiful Ryu" i said

"T-thank's" Ryu said with a blush on his face

"I feel so jealous for the person that you will date" i teased him and then his blush become even brighter and the other's start to laugh

"Hey guy's it's getting late we should go home now" Ayumi said we all nod our head's and then we packed our stuff, well actually it's only Ryu who have to packed his stuff because he brings his guitar with him but we just wait for him because that's what friend's do.

We the walk our seperated way's and wave good bye, when i arrive at my house i then greeted with a warming smile from my parent's

"Welcome home Hiro, eat your dinner it's getting coold now" my mom said

"Yes mom" i take seat and start eating my dinner

When i was done i then go up to my room and lay on the bed

"I finally can meet up with my childhood friend's again and they already grow into a handsome and pretty person, especialy Ryu he's so diffrent when we were little, he was a cry baby, easily mad person and an energetic kid but now he have change a lot" i said in my mind "he's a handsome and a very cool wolf now and he have such a beautiful voice not to mention he has a very nice body" i add and i start to chuckle and blush a little as i think of his body.

I then look at my phone and it was getting late so i then go to bed and sleep

Ryu's POV

We all then walk to our own house, when i arrive at my house i then open the door and remove my shoes

"I'm home" no respond "oh yeah i forgot, i live alone in this house" i sigh sadly and then i go to the kitchen and make a dinner for me.

You see i live in this house alone because my parent's die in a car accident when i was little and i'm the only one who survive, the police found our car and brought me and my parent's to the hospital, the doctor said i was lucky that i can survive but my parent's wasn't lucky enough, the doctor tell me the news and my heart was shatered into pieces, i cry all night as i remember all the happy memories of me and my parent's together, but my friend's can finally pull me out from the sadnes i was in and i'm very happy for having a friend's like them.

When i was done eating dinner i then clean the mess i made and clean the dishes, i then go upstair to my room and lay on the bed

"I finally can meet up with Hiro again he have change a lot when we were little, well he'a still cute when he was little but now he's even cuter and adorable" i said in my mind and i let out a sigh "Hiro, i wish you can see the feeling's i have for you, i wish you were here so i can cuddle up with you all they long and i won't be lonely again" i then feel a tear on my eyes and then i go to bed so that i can meet up with Hiro again tomorrow.