She looked at him was sad eyes but didn't answer him, this made Kyo feel even more uneasy.

That's when they heard another voice from the corner. It sounded shy. "Kyo? Who is that girl?"

Knowing that voice anywhere, he gulped and found Kagara staring at him with innocent eyes. "Oh hell no..."

She began to run forward, sweetly at first and Kyo took a step back in fear. "No no stay away, you stay away from me!"

But her run turned into something more malicious very quickly and before they knew it, she was punching him in the face. "Are you cheating on me?!"

Aria's eyes widened at the punch and watched Kyo fall onto the hard ground below. "What the hell are you going on about?"

Kagura huffed and grabbed his shirt, spinning him around in dizzying circles. "Don't lie to me! I saw you two getting all cozy together under that umbrella!"

This brought another topic in the cats head. "Wait, were you stalking me?!"

She just gasped and slammed him into the ground, causing Aria to wince at the pain. "Of course not my love, I was only making sure you stayed a faithful partner. Looking like I was right to worry, you cheater!"

Kagura paused when she saw Aria watched the display and stomped up to her. "And you, who exactly are you?"

Just blinking a couple times, Aria took off her bag and pulled out her sketchbook and her pen. She was confused at this. "What are you doing?"

Kyo stood up from his hit and just stepped in front of Aria. "Leave her alone Kagura."

Narrowing her eyes, she replied. "But, who is she?"

He looked back towards Aria and wondered why she was so quiet, then it clicked. Kagura didn't know she was like a Somha, she didn't even know who Aria was.

That must of been why she was so quiet. She couldn't speak with Kagura here.

Opening a new page, Aria wrote down a line and turned it over. My name is Aria Kito. I take it, you are Kagura?

Not expecting that, she shook her head. "Why are you doing that?"

Putting the sketchbook down, it was Kyo's turned to talk. "Cause she can't speak, you got a problem with that?"

Giving those same pity eyes that everyone gives, she shrunk down in attitude. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. But how do you know about me? Does my love speak about me often?"

Aria smirked at Kyo for a moment before answering. Something like that.

Kagura didn't get the joke and was just overjoyed, throwing her arms around Kyo and squeezing the life out of him. "Oh, I'm so happy!"

Gasping for air, Kyo muttered out. "Can't breathe...you crazy woman..."

Suddenly, another voice entered the scene. It was full of bounce and joy. "Oh, there you are! Kyo!"

Everyone froze at saw a small blonde haired boy bounce up to him happily. "Tohru and I were waiting for you two. I have a big surprise!"

The cat just groaned at this. "Momiji, why are here too?"

He smiled but paused when he caught a glimpse of Aria. "Whoaa, who is she? She's so pretty!"

Putting her head down in embarrassment, she pulled out her book and introduced herself carefully.

Knowing her name now, the boy hopped excitedly. "Oh, so your name is Aria? That's such a pretty name. You wanna play?"

Aria didn't really know how to talk to this boy, as he was just beaming with energy. Even through her small room at the main house, she could sometimes hear the echoes of his voice.