Chaper 1

Lionel is a new kid, he is like all the normal new kids. He is the guy that you can talk to about anything. Then there is the jock.. not just any jock , he is the one you gotta look out for. Lionel's heart skips a beat when seeing him. Will the jock have the same emotions and feelings for Lionel? Let us find out.

" Hey, Lionel, welcome to your first day at Wildland High School." principle Mores said confidently

" Thanks principle Mores" - I said shyly

" Well, I'll let you explore the school... maybe... make some friends. * looks down.. looks back up .   Smiles. Backs away slowly . *

" That was unpleasant." A voice said from beside him.

* looks beside him* * looks down* "Hello, I'm  Lionel..."

"I'm Andrew, captain of the chess/checkers team." Andrew said with pride.

* moment of silence *

" Nice to meet you" Andrew and Lionel said at the same time, followed by a short chuckle.

they say there goodbyes and leave going to there homeroom class

" why is he so short, and how old is he".I wondered.

He made his way to homeroom. The teacher was taking attendance. Lionel sat in the only open seat which is right next to the worst person in the school. That would be Jay, Jay is the worst person in the school. He is captain of the football team. His girlfriend cheated on him multiple times without him knowing. Jess is Jay's now ex-girlfriend. Lionel was seating right in front of Andrew. You remember Andrew right ... the short one.

" Hey, Andrew, come sit over by me, because that new kid is in the way." Jess has said very harshly toward Lionel.

Lionel looks back to see Andrew get up out of his seat and walk toward Jess. Jay looks over at Jess and gives her the finger. Jess tells the teacher that Jay gave her the finger. The teacher yells at Jay about it and tells him to behave. Jess looks at Jay and smiles then returns to her seat.

" That is not how you deal with this kind of situation. You have to confront him and put him in his place" I muttered.

" That is what you think. I'm Jay, meet me in the library at lunch" Jay has muttered back.

The teacher then yelled at Jay for talking in class, and gave him detention in the library at lunch. Huh, ain't that convenient.

* Bell ringing* class is dismissed and They go through three other class periods and soon enough it is time for lunch.

Chapter 2 will be taking place in the library. Hope you are liking the story! :)