Underswap sansxreader lemon.

For myself

I loved (y/n) but I would never imagine that she would say yes to being my girlfriend! But it's that time of year where I get my heat. I didn't want (y/n) to see me like this. Or feel inclined to help me get rid of it. My thoughts were interrupted by (y/n) coming into my room. It took all of my will to not relieve myself of this terrible feeling. "HI HUM-" "I know that you're in heat." I was nervous. "S-so." She pinned me to the wall. I've never seen this side of her before. "So I thought I could help." She said voice filled with lust. I couldn't resist any longer. I took her and set her on my bed and climbed on top of her. "Are y-" She cut me off once again by kissing me. I started to kiss back. I licked her bottom lip for entrance. She denied so I grabbed her butt making her gasp. I stuck my tongue in and fought for dominance. I won and started exploring every inch of her mouth. She shyly stuck her tongue in and explored. I chuckled and pulled for air. I then went her neck trailing kisses on her neck until I found her sweet spot. She moaned so I knew I found it. I started sucking it leaving a large hickey. She put her hands up my shirt so I did the same. I found her bra and unhooked it. I started playing with her boobs while she moaned more.she started to lift up my shirt to explore a little bit more. So I flipped us over so she could have all of me. I pointed to my sweet spots and she immediately started to suck and lick them while I moaned. I wanted her to do more so I got up and took of my shirt and pants. Once she saw do it she did the same and DAMN she looked good. Once we got into the bed she started grinding on my *ahem*. I moaned "(y/nnnnnnnnn)." I felt my self getting lustful and needy. It looked like so did she. (Y/n) took off my boxers and her panties. I wanted more so I flipped her over and slowly inserted my member into her vagina. She moaned. I then slid it in with no mercy. "Ahhhhhhhhhh." "Do you want me to stop." "N-no. I want more." She said pulling me closer for a sloppy kiss. I heard the door open and close. "SANS! (Y/N)! I'M HOME!" I didn't know what to do but as we were still having sex (y/n) was moaning and you could she was trying not to. "Oh. You're in heat." Was all he said. We heard the door open and close once more before silence. We decided to stop since I needed to go to training and (y/n) was going to mettablook's(I have no idea what US blooky is called.)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Me:finally

Swap: THAT WAS AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE HUMAN

(Y/n):*tomato*