[EIGHT]

THU.
2 / 8 / 18
9 ; 13 PM
SAN;

the car silently pulled into the underground parking lot and slowly stopped. it then parked into a vacant spot and the man driving just let the engine run as he stayed silent collecting his thoughts.

the driver, seonghwa, abruptly got out of the car and opened the trunk. hongjoong scurried after him and looked down at the limp, motionless body that lay uncomfortably in the back of the car.

hongjoong carried the man over his shoulder in a swift movement, not allowing seonghwa to help. before he could argue, hongjoong was already walking into the dark building. rolling his eyes at his friend's actions, seonghwa defeatedly followed.

they entered through a small back door and walked down a dimly lit hallway into a large, desolate room occupied only with a small bed and a single lightbulb.

hongjoong gently placed the unconscious boy onto the bare bed and turned to seonghwa.

"you watch him while i get the other fuckers, okay?"

seonghwa, too tired to speak, gave him a slight nod as his friend hurriedly left to find his boss and companions.

when hongjoong was gone, seonghwa stood in a dark corner of the room and examined wooyoung.

the boy looked peaceful, as if he was just taking a small nap and had not been knocked out by gang members.

the members were rushing into the room in less than two minutes.

chloroform usually lasts for about twenty minutes before it becomes dangerous, and wooyoung was asleep for most likely fifteen, so he was probably about to wake up soon.

"is he awake?" yunho asked.

"yeah, when i'm awake i, too, close my eyes and lay unconscious," jungho replied.

before yunho could make a rude remark in return, wooyoung's eyes opened suddenly, making everyone turn their attention to the kidnapped man.

he made no move to get up and instead groaned in what seemed to be pain. unexpectedly, he turned to his right side and threw up.

mingi frowned knowing he'd have to clean it later.

wooyoung grabbed his head and shifted his position very cautiously so that he was sitting upwards. he didn't even seem to notice the people in the room as he murmured to himself.

san, the last member, entered the room with what appeared to be a gun, and steadily made his way in front of wooyoung.

with this, the lavender haired male looked up and stared directly at san, not sparing a glance to anyone else in the room. wooyoung looked at him oddly before looking down and shaking his head.

"is this a dream? w-where am i?" 

though san's chest fluttered at his voice, his face remain indifferent as he responded deadpan, "you're not dreaming."

wooyoung slowly looked up at him, "you're the guy that got shot in that alley right?"

san nodded before wooyoung broke into an enthusiastic smile, "so i was right? you are in a gang!"