i'll break your pretty face

「i'll break your pretty face」

---

i've arrived ten minutes after searching for the unused art room, if felt like thousands of years passed.

no, i'm being sarcastic. it took me less than three minutes to get from where i was before to here because i didn't want to keep gerard waiting.

speaking of gerard way..

he's not here, not where he promised me.

i take a small peek through the crack in the door. my eyes widen as a figure.

lynz. but she's talking to herself.

"hi gerard, i would like to talk to you..", her voice trails off as she paced back and forth, her fingers fidgeting in a circular motion. "i like you gerard, ever since we became close. i don't know why my heart beats so damn fast when you're around, a-and i don't know what anything means. i try my best to make you happy but it doesn't work, nothing does! wh-which is why i'm telling you right now before it's too late. i like you gerard way, and i want you to accept my feelings for you."

bitch. that fucking bitch.

she can't tell gerard any of this, he can't hear any of those words. who does lynz think she is?

or am i going insane?

that's right.. i'm sick, i'm not right in the mind. i'm emotionless, i'm broken, i'm a dirty little rascal that no one likes and that nobody will ever love.

i am insane.

i'm desperate for love.

some sense of fucking love, and i need, no, loathe gerard. he's the one that i need, and the only person who will ever make me feel alive.

i should accept the fact that i'm a fucking monster.

"hey lynz!", i call, a devilish smirk spreading across my face.

she jumps in shock, she turns around, terrified and hoping that i didn't hear her.

well the bitch thought wrong.

she put on her best "pissed-off" look and crosses her arms across her chest. "wh-what the hell do you want iero? i had enough of your pretty face!"

"well, i'm flattered! but i've given up on gerard, you can have him."

"i-wh-what?", she steps towards me. "i beg your pardon?"

she's practically smiling. i'm the best at faking emotions, you can't out on that facade when i can see right through your act.

"yeah, you win.", i shrug although i continue keep that wicked smile plastered on my face. "i can help you."

"why would i let someone like you help me win gerard's heart?!!", she erupts.

"oh, because you need me to.", i reply. "i know all about gerard and his weak spots. you're probably desperate to know.. but if you say so, then i'll be leaving."

"no frank! wait!!"

"hm?"

"i.. i-", she huffs. "fine. i'll let you help me, just this once. a-and no one can find out about this. it'll destroy my reputation if i'm seen around a dumbass rat like you."

"whatever, not like i care.", i say. "follow me lynz, i'll tell you everything gee' likes. it'll be easier for you win his heart that way."

i lead her into the unused art room, no one is in here either way. i tighten my grip on the knife, she makes herself comfortable by sitting in one of the many chairs.

"let's get this shit over with. what is it? what does he like, what does he need? how can i make him love me??", lynz demands.

adrenaline rushes through my head.

i scoff. "did you really think i was going to help such a hopeless bitch like you?"

her eyes widen. "shit! you tricked me didn't you!? i don't care anymore, give me the best that you've got iero cause i won't back do--!!"

i smile.

"you like that lynz?", i ask, pulling the weapon out from her stomach as i stab it into her once again. "dO YOU LIKE IT? NOW YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT IS!"

"f-frank..!", she gaspw, choking on her own saliva. "p-please sto-!"

"NO, I WON'T STOP. YOU DON'T DESERVE A LIFE YOU BITCH, AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOU, I CAN'T BELIEVE ME..!"

"frank.. p-please stop.."

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL INTAKING OXYGEN?! JUST DIE ALREADY!!"

"please!"

"pleading ain't going to get you anything love. i'll make your death so painful that even blinking hurts.", i pull the knife out, getting a good look at lynz's current bloody image.

the dank odor of blood fills the air, i haven't felt this relieved in forever.

blood.

blood.

gallons of the stuff.

blood is so pretty.

"i'll make you pretty again jamia, i'll colour you red." i say. "red is a very beautiful colour, don't you agree? it represents pain, blood, everything you are.."

stab.

blood.

stab.

blood.

stab.

blood.

"you're so damn troublesome. so damn annoying. i can't believe one of my wishes came true..", i exhale, the pain is finally gone.

all hate has left my system.

i look at her dead body.

such a wonderful sight.

so pretty and so red.

rad.

wait.

nOT RAD AT ALL!

fuck.

what the fuck.

what the actual fuck.

what the living hell did i just do?!

crap, ass, bitch, dick, crap, fUCK!

oh my fucking god, i just killed someone.

in the school.

in the unused music room.

oh my fucking god.

gerard isn't going to be happy, once he finds out that i'm a bloody murderer.

i just killed his childhood friend, who was such a bitch, bUT I KILLED HER!!

oh no.

i.. i have to hide the body. i have to get rid of all evidence. i have to dispose her body and my blood stained clothes.

i'll pay for another uniform, no wait, i have a spare in my locker.

i..

i truly am a bloody monster.

b-but i did it all for gerard. 

gerard way, the boy i'm insanely in love with.

he'll understand. he'd understand that i had to fucking kill that bratty bitch.

she was getting in the way, preventing us from getting together.

lynz was tampering with my plans to get with gerard.

i had every right to murder her.