I liked showering, it made me feel good to clean myself up after a long day. Plus I never really took them back at my old place, so the feeling was great and was something I hoped I could continue to feel.

But it didn't last long because I didn't wanna waste all of the water, so I quickly got out and started drying myself off.

After I slipped into Dally's old cloths I placed my hand in my greasless hair, it felt and looked fluffy. I liked it.

Soon I was snapped out of my thoughts at a knock on the door,"Did ya fall kid? I swear you have been in there over an hour."

I felt myself become red aftee realizing I had been in there so long.

So I quickly gathered my things and opened the door to leave,"Sorry, Dal."

He just shuffeled my hair a little bit,"It's fine, just making sure your okat.", then he went back to his room as I followed.

"Hey um Dal?", I stuttered out.

He turned around and watched my set the dirty laundry into a hamper in the corner of the room,"Yeah?"

I didn't wanna look at him because of what I was about to ask,"Should we talk about last night?"

He moved a bit closer to me, maybe he didn't hear me? Or he just wanted to be closer.

"What about last night?", he says standing close.

I didn't wanna look up at him, in to his peircing eyes. So I stared at his lips,"About what happened between us.", then I had to stare into his eyes.

He looked at my lips then back at my eyes with a smirk and replied,"or we could just do it again?"

And in the moment I don't know what came over me, but I nodded my head yes. Then Dally slammed his lips to mine, sending electricity through my veins.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck as he pinned me to the wall then grabbing my ass.

I first I yelped because it hurt, so he slipped him toung quickly through my lips. But because he kept his hands there I knew what he wanted me todo.

So I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waste. Putting all my weight in his arms, and he carried me like I was a baby.

He then quickly walked us over to his bed, laying us both down like he had done the night before.

Smut

Right after he layed us down he ripped off my shirt, which was really his but you know what I mean.

He glanced at my bodys and ran his fingers down my chest then to the top of my pants.

Then he quickly ripped those off too, he then undressed himseld right after.

Aftee he waa naked but I was still on my underwear, he leaned forward and started kissing me again. While we were kissing he began to rock our hips together, this began to make us both really hard.

So Dally moved his hands down my body again and dipped his fingers into my underwear before yanking them off.

When we did this last night I was a bit nervous because Dally was bigger then me, but he didn't seem to notice so I kinda got over it.

Soon after he did this Dally alined himself up with me and pushed in.

I tensed up for a seconed so Dally leaned forward and whispered in my ear,"Don't worry, I won't hurt you.", then kissed my lips.

This helped me clamed down and he let me adjust to his length before he pulled out.

But right after he slammed himself right back in, yet this time he hit my prostate and that made me moan a little.

He quickly noticed this and began to do that over and over.

Almost like this was a challenge to get me to moan his name out every time, but at the moment I didn't mind.

He contuined to do this over and over again until I came all over our chest, Dal then slammed into my one more time before blowing his load in my ass.

Then he pulled out and layed next to me.

Smut over

For a while we didn't talk, we just layed there trying to catch our breaths.

Then I saw Dal reach over the edge for something and the next thing I knew my underwear was in my face,"Here kid."

I took it and quickly slid it on my throbbing ass, but didn't flinch. Dally didn't need to know I was in a lot of pain.

Once Dally had his underwear on he quickly got up and turned off the lights, then got back in bed with me.

I figured he would have layed back down and turned the other way, but no. He layed facing me ans wrapped his arms around my waste pulled me closer.

Me being me just let him do it, and I would be lying to myself if I didn't say I enjoyed laying there on his chest.

While laying there I was listening to his heart beat slow down and his body shutting down into sleep.

I looked up to see his face so calm and peaceful, this was the only time you ever saw Dally calm.

But I quickly stopped looking at him and cuddled more into his chest if that was possible.

I felt safe and warm in his arms, like how a home should feel.

So instead of my heart beat slowing down, I felt it increasing. I think I was falling more and more in love with Dally, and I don't think I wanted it to stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay finally an update😂

Sorry it's shit, but enjoy❤