You promised

Erens jaw is hanging wide open. He just watched one of his best friends get eaten. Eren pounds his fists on the roof top screaming. He doesn't stop this, not until they are black and blue, covered in blood. The look in his eyes has changed from grief to anger. Frustration. Hate. 

Eren stands from the puddle of blood he was frozen in. He clenches his swords and flys after the titan that swallowed mikasa.

"I WILL KILL THEM ALL! EVERY LAST TITAN!" Eren screams as he closes in on the titan.

He gets at the correct angle, "EVERY!", pulls his blades back, "LAST!", and slices the titans neck, "ONE!"

Eren lands on top of the titan as it lay dead on the ground. He moves to its head. The angle at which it fell he can see directly into its mouth. Eren looks inside the Giants mouth and falls to his knees.

"Why...... why does this happen?" He whispers."WHAT IS YOUR GOAL? WHY DO YOU EA-", He would have continued if he hadn't caught a familiar red color in the corner of his eye. He opens the titans jaw and there it is. The scarf he gave mikasa when they were young. Eren picks it out of the titans mouth and stares at it intently. He brushes off all the slime and gross stuff, then stares at it again. The tear spots begin to land and he throws the scarf around his neck.

-
I changed the end because of the comment, and no I was not aware of that. I have not finished all of the mangas yet. It was just a coincidence