Chapter Six: Roxpea

Start from the beginning

"Good point." Sweets sighed, sitting up.

"About last night........... Thank you, for listening and being my shoulder to cry on." I told him.

"Rox, trust me, it's no problem." He reassured me.

"Oh and I heard you last night. What you said." I admitted.

"Shit." He cursed and I sighed.

"I love you too but it would kill me if I hurt you." I told him honestly.

"Then don't. Why don't we actually try? Rox, will you go on a date with me tonight?" He asked.

"Yes, I would love to Sweets." I slightly smiled and he smiled back, happily.

At School...............................

Sweet Pea and I arrived on the same motorcycle. I went to go talk to Toni and Sweets went to go talk to Fangs. I walked into the Red and Black where I found both Toni and Jughead. "Hey, T." I smiled at my best friend.

"Hey, Rox. What are you so happy about?" Toni asked.

"Hey, Jug." I acknowledged.

"Rox, do you want to join Toni, Betty, Kevin and I with decoding the message from the Black Hood?" Jug asked.

"Sorry, I would love to but I can't. I have a date with Sweet Pea tonight." I told them. I instantly saw Toni's eyes light up.

"It's about damn time!" Toni said, embracing me in a hug.

"Hopefully, the sexual tension quits." Jug told us.

"He's right." Toni agreed. "I have a feeling the sexual tension will be thicker because of the hot date tonight."

"Then I cannot wait for this day to be over." Jug laughed.

"Do you know where he is taking you?" She asked me.

"No clue but the choices are limited, I mean, it's Riverdale." I chuckled.

"True." Toni chuckled. "I'm going to ask Sweet Pea."

That Night.................................

Sweets had borrowed Fangs's truck for tonight, he picked up Pop's and drove to the quarry. I almost didn't notice the blankets and pillows in the back of the truck or the movies with the laptop and snacks. When we got there we got out of the cab of the truck and Sweets led me to the back of the truck. "So, what movie do you want to start out with? I brought The Nun, The Conjuring, It, The Silence Of The Lambs, Halloween, Friday the 13th, The Shining, and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

"Like you even have to ask? You know I love The Texas Chainsaw Massacre." I told him.

"Which is why I brought it, Princess." Sweets smiled at me.

"Or did you bring all horror movies because you want me to jump into your arms. All you have to do is ask." I teased.

"You wouldn't have brought it up if you didn't want in my arms." He smirked.

"Sweets, if anyone wants me in your arms, it's Toni." I chuckled.

"And Fangs. He freaked out when I told him we were going on a date." Sweets chuckled as he turned on the laptop and put the disc in the computer.

"They are the founders of our relationship fan club or what Toni calls a ship." I said confused.

"Fangs uses that word a lot too." Sweets agreed. "It's kinda annoying they call our relationship, 'Roxpea'"

"Next thing you know they are going to show up with Roxpea t-shirts." I laughed as Sweets and I leaned against the back of the cab of the truck and covered up in blankets and I leaned my head on his shoulder, his arm instantly went around me.

"I can see it but it would be so fucking cringey." He agreed.

"We wouldn't be able show our faces, ever again." I smiled.

"We would have to leave the country and change our names." He laughed. We stayed quiet for a while as we watched people get murdered in the movie. Yes, I am a horror movie lover and the gorier the better. Sweets had bought some pre-popped popcorn. He kept throwing pieces and trying to catch it in his mouth and I laughed while he kept missing, for a while I was able to forget about my problems. Soon we ran out of snacks but we waited till after the movie to go back into town to get more. So we got back in the cab of the truck and parked Fangs's truck around the corner from the shop. We got out of the truck to dogs barking. "I should have known that wasn't going to be enough food."

"Trust me, Sweets, it's fine. I am having a great time with you." I smiled as I wrapped my arm around his arm as we walked.

"I am having a good time too, Rox." He smiled back as we rounded the corner to find the same red headed boy who threatened the Black Hood, vandalizing the building by spray painting a red circle on the side of it. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?" Sweets asked the ginger. Archie Andrews looked like absolute shit. He looked like he hadn't slept in a week.

"Back off. I'm not here for you." Andrews told us. Sweets walked in front of me out of protection.

"Oh, yeah...... Then who's this message for, huh?" Sweets asked impatiently. "Aw, hell, don't tell me it's for the Black Hood. You believe this guy? And people say we're the troublemakers." Andrews tried to get past Sweets but Sweets wouldn't allow it. I wasn't going to do anything because it is our turf. He cannot get away with vandalizing our stuff. "Southside's Serpent country. You can't come here and tag our turf. So why don't you get your ass back to the Northside before someone gets hurt?"

"Get out of my way, or someone will get hurt." Andrews threatened.

"You just made a big mistake." Sweets said pulling out his pocket knife and showing it to him. Andrews pulled a gun out of his bag and put it to Sweets's head.

"Who made a mistake? Who made a mistake?" Andrews asked as Sweets and I slowly backed up with our hands up.

"What the hell, man." Sweets said.

"Sweets, come on let's go." I said tugging on his sleeve. We turned and ran back for the truck.

"What the fuck. He can't come on to our turf and pull a gun out on us." Sweets said pissed before angrily kicking the tire of the truck before turning to me, "Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? I should be asking you if your okay. He put a gun to your head, Sweets." I told him.

"I don't care about me, I care about you, Rox." He told me.

"And I care about you." I sighed, "Sweets, we have to do something about this. He can't get away with putting a gun to your head."

"I just can't fucking believe him, tagging our turf then have the balls to point a gun at us." He ranted as he paced and the pacing was getting annoying. I gently grabbed his arm, making him stop pacing, I pulled him to me and kissed him on the lips. It was full of more emotion than I thought it would. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I then heard a camera snap and we instantly parted. We looked to find Fangs holding his phone.

"I cannot believe I just caught Roxpea's first kiss!" Fangs said excitedly then running away. "I am so sending this to Toni!"

"What was that for?" Sweets asked me.

"Your pacing was getting annoying." I answered with a smirk. "We are going to get hell for this tomorrow." I chuckled.

"Yeah." Sweets said with a terrified look on his face. "I should pace more often."

"Or you just ask me if you want another kiss so badly." I smirked at him.

"Okay, can I get another kiss?" He asked with a smirk, I nodded and we kissed, again.