Introducing The Character

(Y/n) was a girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair. Along with (e/c) eyes that were warm and happy. She helped her friends however she could. She was like a counselor, her friends said. (Y/n) had a smile that could make a corpse smile, and a laugh that could make the darkness feel warm. She had reasons for helping others.

1. She loved the feeling after she helped someone with whatever.

2. She hated it when someone was sad.

3. She just loves to help.

And finally, 4. She has depression.

You might've heard of the girl that smiles the most hurts the most, right? Or something like that. Well, (Y/n) was like that. She has been through small things, but those small things soon turned into things that affected as she grew older. When she was 4 or 6, she heard crying and yelling. Her mom and older sister. She also heard a lower voice, along with a wooden spoon hitting something, like flesh.

She quietly walked to her sister's room and look into the door. There was a mattress against the frame of the door, acting as a peek hole. She was scared at what she saw. Her mom, Nai, was hitting her older sister by 11 years, Aurora, with a wooden spoon. She also saw Aurora's boyfriend, Tommy, staring and standing next to Nai. (Y/n) was young at the time, and got very scared and nervous, which is a normal thing a little girl would do. She cringe every time Nai yelled and hit Aurora with a spoon. (Y/n) didn't know why Nai was hitting her. That will always be a burning memory.

When she was 10, she fell into a bottomless hole. Not literally, but that was how she felt. Like she was drowning and could never get back up. (Y/n) was on her dad's computer, searching on the web. She was a smart 10 year old, and hated it when older people (mostly teenagers) would think she was like a 3 year old, being all cute and innocent. She despised it actually. She wasn't stupid. (Y/n) learned to accept it. Anyway, back to the point. (Y/n) was on her dad's computer and came across this site called Quiznet. It was a neat little website that allowed the users to interact with eachother, make any form of writing, and roleplay. There were groups. This is how she first found out about creepypasta. She started to roleplay.

Her classroom teacher said that once they were done with their assignment, they could make another essay. She made an essay on how she thought she was going insane. Her teacher told her to go to the counselor's office the next day.

(Y/n) talked with the school counselor and tried to make what she wrote down seem natural. She tried to make it sound like how it didn't look like in the essay. The school counselor told her she could go back to her classroom. When she got home her mom was there. She went to this counseling place and started. They had the interview.

(Y/n) started to cut. Every night when she showered, she cut herself with her mom's razor. She wore long sleeves even when it was really hot outside. (Y/n) always told her friends that she could stand the heat. Nobody ever suspected anything.

She cried herself to sleep everynight, and woke up like she wasn't.