Is This A Bad Time?

Okami walked through the large wall that surroned the hidden sand villiage, along side her was her husband and little boy. She was told that Siren had moved here to help out after the war a couple of years ago. Okami asked every villigaer she came across if they had seen Siren but she always got the same response. They laughed at her. By the time the sixth villager had laughed in her face she started to get a little ticked off. Finally fed up with all the non sense she sent her husband and son on there way and went to find one of Gaara's siblings. They would know for sure where that red headed idiot was. She searched every where when she finally found Kankuro leanig against the Kazakage's building. Okami practically ran to him.

"Hey puppet boy! You seen Siren?"

Kankuro looked up with a scold on his face. "She doesn't have time for brats like you"

Okami got an eye twitch. 'Dose he really not remember me?' Before Okami could kill him Temari walked up to them.

"Kankuro where's Gaara?"

"In his office, why?"

"I have received word that the Hokage wishes to see him and Siren."

Okami's ears perked up. "Hey Temari do you know where Siren is?". Temari got a confused look on her face "Im sorry do I know you?" But before Okami could answer Kankuro had to open his big mouth. "Just another peasent trying to bother our-GAH!" "All mighty push." Okami smirked. "Eeek! Okami its you!" Temari squealed lunging at her. They fell over and both girls laughed. When thay got up Temari offered to take Okami to see Siren, who happily agreed. "Uhm shouldn't we help him" Okami gestured to Kankuro who was burried half way in a wall. Temari glanced at him "Nah he'll be fine" and then they were off to the Kazakage's office. After going through many, many hallways the finally reached a do that read 'Kazakage' on it. Temari opened the door with out knocking and boy had Okami wished she had knocked. "Look who I found!" Temari smiled happy. Siren was sitting on Gaara's desk, hands running down his now exposed chest, kissing him while her shirt was unbuttoned. Siren let out a tiny squeak and pulled away from Gaara's lips, falling off his desk, landing on her back. She leaned her head to look at Temari. "So who'd ya find?" Gaara looked up slightly blushing "What did I tell you about knocking?" Temari simply smiled. Okami on the other hand was blushing harshly and looking away. "Nice to see you to" she said looking at Siren. Siren got off the floor and looked at her" Nice to see you as well. Now, um, who are you?" Siren said sweetly. Okami gloomed 'even my own best friend doesnt remeber me'. "Nice to knpw you remeber your best friend"

Siren had a confused look at first until she finally caught on."EEK! OKAMI ITS YOU!!" Siren squealed hugging Okami. Okami smiled and hugged her back "Nice to know you still like me and all but your shirt is still undone" Siren quickly pulled away and started butting her shirt up. "Nice blue bra by the way" Okami said smirking. "Oh shut up wolf girl" Okami's smirk only grew. "So you married Gaara. I could have called this one." "Oh ya I dont see your husbamd so shut up" Siren said blushing. Okami smiled and showed Siren the ring on her finger. Said red head grabbed her hand and pulled it close to her face.

"Holy crap. Someone was actually brave enough to marry you." Just then Naruto walked in and walked up to Okami and put his arm aroumd her and a little boy hid behind her. Siren's eyes practically bulged outta her head. "He's your...And that's your... AWWW HE'S ADORABLE! I have a suprise to ya know. Fia! Dova! Come here!" Siren called out.Two little kids walked in.On with red hair in a bun with some framing her face, a blue kimono, and clutchimg ateddy bear. The other one was a little boy who looked just like Gaara minus the 'love' symbol, and a scar running from the top of his forhead to just below his eyebrow.

"No offince Siren but your kids look like raccoons" Okami said giggling. "Atleast they dont look like Indura!". Which it was true. Okami's kid looked like tiny chibi Indura.

"Umhum. I belive me and Naruto have official buisness to atend to so why do you two take the kids to the park?" Gaara spoke up. Siren smiled and knodded. She made her way over to Gaara and gave him a kiss before walking out of the building with her kids, Okami, and Okami's kid. What could go wrong when you let two Senju and one Uchiha play together?