Chapter 1: -Like A Crazy?-

Eren: Since....when i kid...Me, Annie, Mikasa, And Armin are B.F.F. Or Best Friend Forever????......Yeah is it.....But Everything Change....When I have Crush On Annie Like A Crazy?...When Mikasa Found out....She was Jelouse and Armin has crush On Annie So i Think I dont want to tell Armin This Time....And I had bad feelings about this...If Mikasa Found Out...She will tell to Armin! But she already found out! I wish She didnt Tell it to Armin And our FriendShip Will Break! But I tell Armin That "When Mikasa Say Something to you...Dont Listen to it." And He said "Ok...?" But I promise to Armin I mean my All Best Friends That we Never Lies, Leave Each Other....And Angry each other...So i think this time our Promise Will Break To! Im too Sure 100% That We will Break Or friendship And the problem starts to me....but The most Really Bad is...If Mikasa tell Armin that I Have crush On Annie!! I start Panic and try to sleep and try to forgot My problems...But it still Happend! and We been separated! and I dont remember Them! My Friends! So i Sleep....And sleep...And Sleep.....

-IN THE MORNING-

Eren: Ahhh....! i yawned And go Downstairs and cook something i Like....its....CHEE-BURG!!! its so Yummy! try to forget My Problem!! ......... Its finish!! TRY TO EAT IT!!! ........  YUM!! I Love it! Oppz! I forgot!! SCHOOL!! -Looks In Clock- Oh... I wasnt Late... Its 6:48 But My School starts 7:30 but still need fast move to get early to school....I Eat, then Bath...And Brush my teeth and Finally Wear my Uniform and Brush my Hair and Get my Bag! It has Wings On it Like White and Blue Colors And I called it -Wings Of Freedom-  Its weird right?? But I called it with reason...I want To Be A Free.... Like a bird! So Enough And Lets Go to School....Ahhhh- Forgot to wear my Socks and Shoes! Yup! I wear it And Im Ready!......

-In School-

Eren: Wews! im tired already! So i walk to my locker And Im forgot to annouce to you! What This school called...Its..."Maria Highschool"....What??? Kind of name is That? Maybe Its A Name of Person?Theres A Rose , Sina or Sheena Highschool.....I Heard Its A Person That died and Named As school.....No time chit-chat! So My First Subject is P.E.! Physical Education! And walk faster in My classroom and sit in Chair....My sitmate Is A girl....Has a blond hair...Bun hairstyle...Blue eyes...Like I know someone i Like??? I just remember A.....A....Ann.... I dont know? So i try to talk to her and I said "Hi" And....

?????: Hi! you know you just like Someone i like......Maybe Just my imagine?