Chapter I

"What happened to you , Ciara? Why are you crying?"

"I-It's-----it's b-because of
R-red! Huhuhu! I thought---I thought he cared for me w-when he s-said that h-he'll protect me , but-----huhuhu!"

(Red again?! Tss. I'm so so tired of hearing that name.)

"What happened , really? You were so happy last night when you told me that you were going on a date with him!"

She mourned even louder. So loud that the people around them looked at their place.

"We did had a date! He---he took me to his place and we spent the whole night in his room , b-but when I woke up----huhuhu! I ask him about us a-and ----and he shoved me off his house! In the end I was just a past time! Huhuhu!"

(Dang. I came here to unwind and this is what I get? Damn that Red. He's the cause of this ruckus again.)

Irritated. Fiore stood up from her place and headed out of the place. She walked towards the nearest coffee shop around the area to buy food.

She was so excited to spend her whole day watching the shore and how the sunsets , this morning. She even woke up very early and didn't even bother to eat her breakfast just to witness the sunrise. But , her whole plan was ruined because of that crying--nope---mourning girl.

This is not the first time that this happened. It is her fifth time already. And the catch? Those five girls are crying over the same guy.

Red Phantom.

Or shall we say , 'town's womaniser'. It is so exaggerated to hear but it is the mere fact.

A lot of women are head heels of him. Well , can't blame them though. Red has a very perfect figure. From his handsome face , muscularly built body , fair skin , and oozing sex appeal. No ome could resist him.

Well , except for her.

"Damn that Phantom guy. I'll really tear his head off his body when I cross ways with him." Fiore irritatedly said to herself and walked towards the coffee shop

Fiore Loiuse Matthews.

Most of her relatives and friends titles her as a man-hater. An NBSB. And ----ah well----she's just Fiore. She doesn't like it when someone's describing her.

Narating niya ang coffee shop   at kaagad siyang pumasok dito. She made her way counter to the counter and ordered.

"An order of chocolate cake and strawberry milkshake , please."

Matapos niyang umorder at maibigay ang pangalan niya sa crew ay agad siyang humanap ng mauupuan. She found a free table near the transparent glass window. Naglakad siya papunta doon at kaagad na naupo.

She stared outside , watching the vehicles go back and
forth, while waiting for her order.

"Hi Miss. Alone? Wanna have some company?"

A baritone voice made her lift her head up. Her forehead creased when he saw a man standing before her. As she recognise the man , her blood started to rise.

She crossed both her arms and legs and looked at him emotionlessly.

"No thanks. Don't need parasites." walang emosyong sagot niya sa lalaki.

Imbis na ma-offend , napailing na lamang ang  lalaki. He chuckled and licked his lower lip.

If it were other girls , they would be screaming their butts out if they see this man do that flirty trick again.