1. ⏩ TEXTURE BODY CHANGE

STRENGTH                  -  ⬛⬛

SPEED                           -  ⬛⬛⬛⬛

TECHNIQUE                -  ⬛⬛⬛

QUIRK TYPE ;
TRANSFORM

QUIRK RANK ;
S

Overall Analysis:

The quirk is mostly used for dodging or defense, any close combat attacks can easily use one of the few parts of her quirk to bounce or counter attack without that much damage depending on the overall strength used, if the strength surpasses the said user then it may cause damage. They can also bounce of wall to wall without whiplash nor nausea due to their heightened tolerance for dizziness and has a high-tolerance for pain.

Drawbacks:

- Body Numbness
- Blurry Vision
- Low Blood Pressure
- Lightheaded
- White Noise
- Fainting

NORMAL MOVES -

Bouncy Body - The ability to change the user's body into a bouncy texture in order to counter or deflect an attack that are mostly kicks and punches with little to no damage. They can use this without requirements.

Squishy Body - A newfound ability that allows the user to change their body into a squishy substance that does not deflect or counter but merely blocks attacks with no damage at all. They can also use this without requirements.

Hardened Body - This ability is a lot like Kirishima's since every part of their body becomes sturdy and solid that can almost be unbreakable and it can also be used offensively as long the user eats tons of calcium before using it in order to maintain it.

Soft Body - From the name itself, the user can turn their body into a soft texture, even more softer than a pillow, it is used to prevent damages but it also requires the user to wash themselves in rice milk in order to maintain the form for long.

SPECIAL MOVES -

Immunity - This takes alot of the user's energy, requires tons of calcium and washing throughly with rice milk in order to withstand any kind of attacks from enemies.