Last Part C And Epilogue

Here goes the last part hope u all guys love it...

At around 1 or 2 am Priya eyes got open N saw beautiful n most handsome n cute face as Ram was sleeping next to him n his hand around her waist n he was snoring like always n his mouth was lil open...

Priya-(st)mere Ram Kitne cute lag rahe hai n she close his mouth n kiss him on his forehead...N gets up from bed n then realise her position n recall the beautiful moment with them...N she takes her sari from floor n hurriely she when went to washroom...

After few mins she changed into normal night suit n she went downstairs
(Priya neech gayi in kitchen cos RaYa ne dinner hi nahi Kia n priya can't allow themselves to sleep without having anything)

Priya headed to kitchen silent n she knows all r sleeping n she open the fridge n saw that some rice dal n 2 sabzi is there she removed it n kept in microwave to warm it...

Priya finished her work in 10 mins n took the food in bedroom...

She entered the room n kept the food on table...

Then she looked at bed but ram was not there...
Priya-Yeh Ram kaha chale gaye shayad washroom main honge shayad...

Just then she felt one pair of hands was encircled on her waist...

Priya-Ram daara dia aapne...

Ram-shhh kaha chali gayi tab main daar gaya tha pata hai tuhme...Now Ram has changed into his favorite white Kurta pyjama...

Priya-Main woh dinner lane gayi thi hum logo ne dinner hi nahi...

Ram-hmm n start to nuzzle her...

Priya-Rammm mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai...

Ram- smiles n stop his romance n leave her n he took her towards their small dining table n he sat n make her sat on his lap...

Priya-Ramm Yeh aap Kya kar rahe hai...

Ram-Kya kar rahu apni biwi ke saath dinner kar raha hu N he mix rice n dal n sabzi n took in spoon n forwarded to priya to have it...

Priya took the spoon in her mouth n same she feed Ram...

Priya-Ram aap Abhi Thora jayaada romantic nahi ho rahe...Kya baat hai...

Ram-Yes tumhi golu golu karti ho Maine Phele hi bola tha Ki Abhi apne Mera romantic roop dekha hi kaha hai n peck her lips...

Priya was shocked with this bold move by Ram...

Priya-I love u Ramm n feed him the food n both have the food with small cute talk n also small sweet kisses to each other...

Both finish their dinner...
Both headed to bed but dono ko needh nahi aa rahi thi...

Both were laying on bed in each other arms...
Ram-Kya hua needh nahi aa rahi...

Priya-nahi aa rahi woh reports n Kal doctor ke pass Jana hai na...

Ram took n snuggle Priya more into n kissed her forehead n said don't worry I know Mere pyaar ko kuch nahi Hoga...