Last Part B

Last Part b
RaYa were hugging each other...

Ram entitled his one hand in Priya one hand n other hand he was holding Priya...

Priya-Ram I think we need to change...

Ram-kyu change Karna hai now u told me make me love tho n come forward to kiss her but Priya keeps her hand on Rams lips...

Priya-Ramm Abhi nahi subah se we r in this clothes ...Pls aap bhi fresh ho jaye n Main bhi ho jati hu...

Ram-ok jao n main guest room main fresh up ho jata hu...

(Small changes 3 bandar r out for some clubing ya keep them not in my os)

Ram was the 1st one to get ready n he wore golden colour Kurta (he wore in cnite promo)
Ram got ready N then went to his naa their room n saw priya was still in washroom...
He slightly open the washroom door aka changing room n he saw priya was in white sari she has not wore sari yet she was left to take her pallu...
(Priya wore same sari white color which they wore in promo)

(I have made RaYa wore same clothes cos I wanted them in it)...

Ram saw his beautiful wife n was looking most beautiful n gorgeous today...

Ram entered the changing room n hugged Priya from back...

Priya was shocked then she smell his favorite n abhi her favorite perfume n knows it's none other than his hubby Ram...

Ram hold her from back his hands were on her stomach n ram start to nuzzle her nape...

Priya-Rammm lost in his touch ...pls let me get ready uske baad I n urs only aaj ki Raat I m urs only...

Ram-hmm I know still nuzzling her now he reached on her ears n whisper Abhi I cant wait Priya...u r looking so so...N he turned her..now priya had close her eyes as she was only in her choli n blouse she was yet to wear her pallu she just tugged in her waist...

Ram-Priya...Priya...
Priya opened her eyes n saw That Ram has made her wore her pallu...

Priya-Ram aapko sari pehne aati hai...

Ram-hmm thori bahut aati hai woh school main nuts ko Ek baar sari pehnani thi so uske liye Thora learn Kia tha...

Priya-that's nice n hold his hand n kept on her waist n now Ram got the signal n pulled her more towards her...

Priya-Aap Kya bol rahe they I m looking Soo Kya complete kijaye...

Ram pulled her n kissed her forehead n priya closes her eyes n feels his touch n then kiss her cheeks n then goes to her ears n whisper u r looking Soo sexy n hot Priya...

saying this Priya open her eyes n Ram moved forward n picked up Priya in his arms n headed toward's their bedroom...

As they entered the room lights were dim according to room colour n few like 10 candles were burning...

(Yeh Sab Ram ne Kia as he had time so just imagine in my Os)
Priya saw the room was shocked to see all the things were done...

Ram smiled hope Yeh room ka look change aaya jitna time Mila I did it...

Priya-it's beautiful n kissed him on his lips n it was passionate kiss as priya was in his arms n ram was holding priya n priya both hands were on ram n they both shared a beautiful kiss...

Ram moved lil n kept Priya on bed n still both had not broke the kiss...now Priya was down n Ram was above him...now Ram hold her face n both were enjoying their lovely kiss...

After long kiss both broke it...
After small pause...
Ram-Priya r u sure na Ki humhe...
Priya-Yes ram I m sure n she pulled him n kiss him on his nose...
Ram smiled n saw my bold wife now it's time to see my love aaj u ll get Ki main golu nahi hu naya naam soch lo...

Priya-waiting to see my Ram turning into romantic Ram now Ram move down n went towards her stomach n slide her pallu n kissed there n suck her there...N priya was loving it n then Ram next to Priya n made her sit on bed his front was touch Priya back now he hold her from waist n start to kiss n nuzzle her nape n his start now start to move towards her orbs...N he start to roam his hand from his fabric...

Then Ram removed the pin from the pallu n freed it from her body...like that he undress her n now he made her lie down on bed n start to kiss her each n every part of her body with pure care love n also lust...

Now it was Priya turn to love him now she removed ram Kurta N also his pyjama along with his inner clothes now both were naked...

Now Ram turned her now she was on top n he was down she start to kiss him later she kissed his neck n later she went down n start to kiss his chest n then stomach n also she start to kiss n suck his private part...

Now Ram couldn't take it n turned Priya down...
Ram-Its my time now Priya n he start suck her orbs one by one with love which he was waiting for long n now he went down n start massage her private part n start to kiss it N later priya pulled him towards her...

Ram was breathing heavily n asked her Priya may I n tumhe hurt bikul nahi Hoga...

Priya-Ramm u can never hurt me n she kissed him on his lips while kissing Ram entered her n make her his in full sense n broke her virginity...

RaYa were kissing each other slowly n when they reach the climax RaYa broke the kiss...

Both were breathing hard...now Ram slept beside Priya her...

After 10 mins Ram took the duvet n covered both of them n then Priya went closer to Ram n hugged her...

Last part C along with epilogue