CHAPTER 10 (OFFICIAL DATE NIGHT)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME ITS JUST I'M REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I ACTUALLY HAVE A FEVER BUT STILL PLEASE ENJOY!

Asami's POV
I woke up extremely early because today is me and Korra's first official date and she said she has the whole day planned and she gonna pick me up at 8:30 and it is already 6:30 so I have 2 hours left till she gets here. I got out of bed and started doing my morning routine and pick out my clothes for the day. Korra said to wear casual clothes so I wore this.

When I'm done putting my clothes on I went downstairs to eat breakfast and then I waited for Korra

Korra's POV

I woke up early today to make sure my plans will go according to plan. I texted Asami last night that she wears casual clothes first and then I'm gonna pick her up at 8 and it was already 7 so I went to the bathroom to get ready. I was getting really frustrated with my hair so I cut and it turned out into a pretty descent bob cut. When I finished it was already 7:30 so I went downstairs to eat breakfast. After I ate I went to the my car cause Hiroshi said I could keep it so I thank him for that and went to Asami's house I'm also wearing this.

 After I ate I went to the my car cause Hiroshi said I could keep it so I thank him for that and went to Asami's house I'm also wearing this

(PLEASE PRETEND SHE IS WEARING HER BLUE VANS.)

When I got there I knocked on the door and was greeted by my most stunning gorgeous soon to be girlfriend with a smile which I returned gladly of course. "Are you ready to start the date?" I asked her she nodded and we went to the car I ran ahead of her and opened the passenger side so she could get in she giggled and said "My such a gentleman." I closed her door and went to my side of the car. "What do you have planned for us today?" Asami asked. "This morning I want us to go around the city. If its alright with you of course." I said she nodded so then we went to start the day by going to her favorite places.

Asami's POV

Korra said she wants to just go around the city then we went to my favorite places in the city. When we were done we went to Narook's to eat lunch because she already knows that I like eating there. After we ate we went back to her car and she said "Sami do you trust me?" I nodded my head then when we were inside the car she reached for something in the back and said "Then can you put this on?" She says as she hands me a blindfold. "Korra I trust you ok?. So stop worrying. And I'm guessing you don't want me to know where were going cause its a surprise.?" I said she nodded so I put on the blindfold and she started the car and then were off to who knows where. After 15 minutes of being blindfolded we stopped and I hear Korra opened her door then close then she opened mine and assisted me while getting off.