Chapter 27

It's been a month since the first day back to campus. Everything had been well.

Except for the piling up homework and assignments.

"Y/N."

"Yes?" You answered without turning around.

"Here, you need to take a rest."

You finally turned to him, only to see him handing you your favourite ice cream. Letting out a gasp, you squealed in happiness.

"Thank you oppa!"

Jaehyun chuckled at you. He had been busy too lately. He's having a day off, but you told him you have assignments to finish up, so he came over to your house to spend the day with you.

"Babe, do you need any help?"

You shook your head without looking at him. Suddenly, your doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it for you~" He waddled away and you giggled at him.

Abruptly, a bunch of boys scurried into your room.

"Noona, I told them I'm coming to discuss the assignments with you, but they insisted on tagging along and said 'I want to help her out too'  duh."

You laughed at how Jaemin mocked the other boys.

"Yah, I have a proper reason to leave all of you." Renjun retorted.

"And what is that?" Taeyong raised an eyebrow at him.

"I've been seeing you guys since morning, I'm tired of being together."

You stifled a laugh at his straightforward answer. Renjun iust looked at you and grinned like a puppy.

"Wow Injun, how sweet of a reason." Doyoung rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Taeyong, Doyoung, Johnny, and Jaehyun stayed in the room with you and Jaemin to help, while the other boys went to hangout in your living room.

-

After a few hours, all of them left the house, leaving only you and Jaehyun. They knew how long the two of you have not been alone together, so they wanted to give you space.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Pizza...?" You answered but came out like a question.

"We can eat anything you want, I don't have any cravings for the moment." Jaehyun smiled softly at you making your heart leap.

The pizzas were delivered to your house an hour later.

As both of you cuddled on the couch, watching TV while eating pizzas, Jaehyun spoke.

"Babe, I don't think I'll be free next week. Eunwoo and Yugyeom will be on leave for a few days." He frowned.

"Don't worry, oppa. Jaemin and I have more assignments to finish next week. I'll just drop by when I can, okay?"

Your boyfriend chuckled at your comforting words. Both of you are considerate at each other, hence you never really faced any big problems.

Ding.

You looked at your phone and saw new messages from Kakaotalk.

Snowwhite and the 18 dwarfs

oH dADDY:
Rmb to use a condom kids!

TaeFrost:
Wadahell