Chapter 1

You were looking for a part time job and you saw the flyer given out on the streets.

Looking for a part time job?
Join Valentine Café family!

Valentine Café sounds...romantic?

The café was near to your house, just 2 streets away, you could just easily walk there. Perfect.

I hope they hire single people. You joked on yourself.

You took the flyer home and decided to give a call.

-

The phone call went well and from the voice of the owner, he seemed like a nice person.

I hope things won't turn out like before.

Things went hard for the previous two years. Your manager went hard on you and even threathened you. It was all thanks to your best friend who stood by your side and helped you out every time. Despite only knowing each other for a year, he was the best friend anyone would wish to have.

After taking a bath, you called your best friend.

"Oppa! I'll be going for a job interview tomorrow!"

-

"Good morning...I am here for an interview." You said after you stepped in the café and bowed politely.

The workers there bowed back at you and you were awed by how good looking all of them look.

"Mr Jung is already expecting you. I will take you to his office." A boy smiled and his eye smiles were mesmerizing.

Both of you headed to the staircase and headed up.

"Mr Jung, she is here."

"Come in."

He opened the door to let you in.

Before you could thank him, a voice cut in, "Eunwoo-ah, we're friends, I already told you to call me Jaehyun."

Eunwoo gave him a cheeky smile and left the room.

You turned on your spot and saw your interviewer a.k.a. the owner of the café smiling at you.

He was decently tall, shoulders broad. His hair separated by 6:4 messily yet attractively, eyebrows perfectly trimmed. He was wearing a turtleneck with a black coat over it, looking very down to earth. His dimples on his squishy cheeks only added more of the adorableness. Undeniably, he is a charismatic man.

Jaehyun waved cutely at you, completely ignoring the fact that he himself, was the interviewer, and he should look at least a little more stricter.

"Hi, I am Jung Jaehyun. The owner of the café."