ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ

Start from the beginning

Having reach the library, you went over to a corner where the bookshelves hid your figure. Everything was set on the floor and you leaned on the wall, depressed.

San on the other hand felt bad so he followed you all the way, his friends were curious so they followed San's footsteps until you reached the library.

"Ay San what are you-"

"Shut up will you." San scolded his friend, Mingi.

"Bro what are you doing? Why are stalking this girl?" San turned to the boys.

"Just let me handle this and go away." San slowly approached your figure. You were holding your legs to your chest and you were crying too.

"Y/n..." San softly said. You looked up having tears run down your cheeks.

"What do you want San? Still mad at me for ruining your sandcastle 9 years ago?" You softly shouted at him.

"No..Im not ignoring you cause of that."

"Then why? Why are pushing me away?"

"I-I dont know."

"If you dont know then stay away from me and dont meddle with my life."

"But i dont want to."

"San please..."

San didnt waste time in hugging you to comfort you. He couldnt take it to see you cry. His heart raced quickly and he knew why....He fell in love with you.

You silently cried in San's arms. He pulled back to look at you in the eye.

"I love you Y/n." San said, it caught you by surprise.

"But San you ha-"

"No i love you."

"But-" He cut you off by kissing your lips. His friends gasped at his bold move. He has never kissed a girl before, he has had girlfriends but never once had he kiss them.

San broke the kiss and laid his forehead on yours.

"Y/n...Im sorry i pushed you away for 9 years...yes i was angry but that was until middle school. During the later part of middle school, I came to notice i would always worry about you. I tried forgetting these feelings by having girlfriends but never once did i kiss them and you were my first kiss." San said.

"Does that mean im somewhat special to you?"

"Yes very much special. Y/n i really love you. I dont want to hide the jealously i have whenever a guy talks to you. I dont want to hide the fact i wanna hug and kiss you. I really dont want hide how much i love you." San said. You blushed.

"In that case, i could say the same for me." You smiled. San pecked your lips and smiled.

 San pecked your lips and smiled