Chapter 1

"Why can't you just grow up and learn to love your husband Venna!?Your goddamn 25 and you still act like a rebel teenager!" Sigaw ng ama niya habang siya ay nakaupo at nakayuko na nakikinig dito. Well life is fucked up for her,shit happens everyday she tries to do something wrong even the slightest ones well not that she didn't mean it ginagawa niya ito para mapalayas na sya sa bahay nyang mala empyerno.

"Venna!Are you listening!Araw-araw nalang ba tayong mag aaway tumino kana your all grown up, stop acting childish and be a responsible wife to your husband" Dagdag pa nito habang hinilot ang sariling sintido. Venna rolled her eyes at the thought of being responsible wife to her moron husband. Ewan ba nya kung bakit dun pa sya ikinasal sa manyak na demonyong iyon. Well aside from money which is totally not a good reason to marry that man wala ng kagusto gusto sa asawa nya, not even his toned muscles and perfect gorgeous yummy body with abs and oh so hot V-line.

"Venna do you understand?"

His tantalizing brown eyes and perfectly pointed nose hard features that every woman salivates when they see it.

"Venna!Here we go again I told you to listen!Now go home and apologize to your husband and please behave Venna" Her dad kissed her forehead then at a second she was alone in his office. Well this happens a lot like a lot lot this time nagpatatto lang naman sya at nalilito sya kung anong meron dun na masama.
'it's just a tatto' bulong nya at lumabas na din sa office ng ama nya. Nagpaalam pa sya sa kanyang ina bago umuwi sa empyer--- bahay ng demo---- asawa nya.

When she got home she saw her husbands car at the garage and and the lights are on.

'Hmm maaga yatang nakauwi ang demonyo' bulong nya sa sarili at walang ano anong binangga ang sasakyan ng asawa. She laughed hard as the sound of car alarm started to noise around.

"What the fuck is wrong with you physco!"Agad na nasira ang mood nya ng marinig ang baritonong boses ng asawa na galit na galit ngayon lumabas sya sa sasakyan na walang emosyon ang mukha at agad na humarap sa asawa na galit.

"Oopps sorry accidentally bumped your car. I guess I need to have a driving lesson again badnight asshole go to hell and fix your car" She walked pass her husband and laughed devilishly with what she did. She actually always praise herself when she does things that makes her husband angry it's her way of getting back to him for being such an asshole.

"Where's Nyrel?" She raised her middle finger without looking at the slut in their sofa. That's the shit thing, the moment her father told her she's getting married with a man she doesn't even know she can't do anything about it and she just tried to accept the man named Nyrel Ylmaz for the sake of their family's business she was a failure back then and she'd thought that agreeing to that marriage is a way to do something right but everything didn't went well as planned.

Like her,Nyrel didn't want the marriage too but the only difference is he didn't tried to know her and instead he always brought home bitches and fuck them in front of her. Sadly that was life with her for almost 23 years of living. Fcked up,bad and troubled then realizing how fucked yo she was she tried to change made herself smarter and rebelled her own father and asshole husband. Naging pasaway sya then everyday her father calls her and say the same words over and over again. She's totally sick of it but yah people makes mistake and she totally made the biggest mistake of her life of saying yes with that arrange marriage. But what can she do?she's just a daughter who's fucked up and wants to do something that could make her family happy even though it means fcking up her whole life.

"Open the damn door Venna! Hindi pa tayo tapos!" Umalingaw ngaw kaagad ang boses ng asawa nya habang malakas na kinakatok ang pintuan ng kwarto nya. They don't share rooms,over her dead body hindi sya tatabi dito.

Humiga sya at hinayaan lang na kumatok ng kumatok ang asawa na galit ngayon sa ginawa nya namang kalokohan.

"Venna open the door! Bubuksan mo o sisirain ko!?" Her husband warned and she just rolled her eyes with the thought of her husband breaking the door.

'Ede sirain mo,ikaw rin naman magpapaayos at magbabayad tss' she murmured and closed her eyes para matulog. Its gonna be a big day tomorrow another fcking big bad day.

"That girl is a brat and physco man fuck! She bumped my car and raised a middle finger at Tanya" Galit na kwento ni Nyrel sa kaibigan na kausap sa telepono. His devil wife really is a brat since then minsan hindi sya nakakapagpigil but when he's going to burst tinutulugan lang sya and her face is fcking peaceful as angel when she sleeps and in the end his friend down there reacts and that is very bad for his health. He still thinks its his physcobrat wife is a big danger.

"My man masanay ka na,this always happens everyday damn your wife is a big brat she'll never get tired of pissing you off" segunda ng kaibigan nya which is right she'd never stop ruining his life.

"What the Fck did I do to the physcobrat. She's a torture" lintana nya habang tinungga ang Whiskey ng tuloy tuloy.

"As observed she thinks you ruined her life Nyrel, hon----- opps got to hang out wife calling" then the call was off. Inubos nya ang inumin bago umakyat sa kwarto nya sa taas. But before that sinulyapan nya ang asawa na mahimbing na natutulog bago tumungo sa kwarto nya.

'Tss she looks really nice when sleeping but a real physcobrat when awake'.

"Wake up pyschobrat!Dad and mom are downstairs!" Venna slightly opened her eyes and stared at the handsome man waking her up. Seeing it was her husband she closed her eyes and sleeps again.

'Dad and mom are downstairs' her eyes suddenly opened wide when she realized that Nyrel just said her parents are downstairs. It couldn't be Nyrel's parents though dahil nasa London ang mga ito for business matters.

"Shit get out!maliligo muna ako tell them to wait for a bit" muwestra nya at agad agad pumasok sa cr para maligo.

In a naked state the bathroom's door opened and her husband was there looking at her with shocked face and she, she couldn't even move a muscle they stayed at that state for almost a minute before she shouted and panicked.

"What the fck!Nyrel close the door and get out!Ahhhh!" Sigaw nya at tarantang tinakpan ang maseselang bahagi ng katawan ng maliit na kamay. Since their marriage ito lang ang unang pagkakataon na nakita ni Nyrel ang katawan nya. Yes,they don't do the 'thing', over her dead sexy body hindi sya makikipagsex sa demonyo nyang asawa

"Fuck why didn't you lock the door?" Kabadong tugon ng lalaki at tumalikod na pawisan at di mapakali.

"Nagmamadali nga diba?and why did you open the door?" Galit na tugon nya at inirapan ang lalaki habang nakatalikod.

'manyak talaga di na nakontento sa mga kabit nya' sabi nya sa sariling isip. And now she despise him even more, her body is sexy and clean of course but she still didn't want Nyrel to see it,not that man ever.

"Bilisan mo dyan wag kang tumunganga lang" inis na sambit ni Nyrel sa kanya ng mapansing di nya pa naisasara ang pintuan.

"Maniac!Pervert!" Sigaw nya sa lalaki at padabog na isinara ang pintuan. This is gonna be a big bad day for her kaya hinahanda na nya ang sarili.

So that's chapter one everyone.