04

[implied sex but no mature content]

as chan walks out of the restroom to go find hyunjin. he bumps into someone else along the way, his broad shoulders hit him quite harshly. which chan wasn't a fan of. yet his soft honey voice had apologized and chan immediately accepted it.

"it's woojin." he says with a cheeky smile, "I've never seen you around?"

chan looks him down then up, licking his lips. "same here, I'm chan."

"hey.." woojin then says, his voice was teasing. he whispers to the boy, "eyes up here.."

chan who can't help but blush watches the boy walk away. looking around the area, nobody he was familiar with was near so he decides to follow the boy. he was already in fault for many things, but did he really care at this moment? no.

but with hyunjin, he's texting the boy nonstop. he didn't understand where his boyfriend went and he was getting worried. he decides to leave changbin and jisung abruptly to go on a mission to find him. walking into a huge crowd of people, he spots seungmin. going up to him, he takes him by his wrists as a low growl escapes from his mouth. "where's chan?"

seungmin blinks at him a couple times, "how should I know?"

"I don't know! I thought you'd know!" hyunjin yells irritated by his boyfriend. "this party isn't going well so can you please find him?"

"earlier I saw him heading down that hallway, I'm sure there was a line for the bathroom there." seungmin explains, pointing to the nearby hall. "but after that I don't know where he went."

"great!" hyunjin still has his hand wrapped around seungmin's wrist. "you're staying with me until we find that boy."

"alright." as seungmin smirks, hyunjin's grip was tight. he seemed quite agitated but in seungmin's eyes he looked like the type of guy to break down after much anger had been built into him. so as he's dragged down the hallway, there's a small line for the restroom yet no chan.

"where the hell is he!"

"have you tried calling him?" seungmin suggests.

"I've texted him multiple times, calling him would be useless cause I wouldn't be able to hear him with this much noise."

seungmin nods, "well, what now?"

hyunjin's grip tightens, "you think he's cheating on me? do you think it's because he's been drinking and can't control himself? yet, if he knew that from the start he shouldn't be drinking.."

seungmin is about to reply when he hears faint noises coming from a nearby room. he shushes hyunjin by pressing a finger to his lips. he whispers, "listen.."

hyunjin doesn't understand, too many things are filling his mind at the moment. so once seungmin drags him towards a nearby room, the younger boy tells him to be quiet. the brunette takes a peak and suddenly looks away. who's that. is all seungmin questions, a new boy had suddenly been brought within his schemes. hyunjin starts to question him, but as seungmin isn't answering. he decides to take matters into his own hands.

peeping through the hole, his eyes fall out from their sockets. he backs away, a hand covering his mouth as he tries to keep quiet. chan was cheating on him, with a boy he didn't even know.

hyunjin walks away, steam coming out of his ears. making his way into the kitchen, he grabs a couple drinks to flush away the pain. seungmin who trails behind him smirks, he had less work to do and now it was all up to him. "hyunjin.." his soft voice calls, hyunjin looks at the boy with cold eyes.

"wha—what!" he cries, "chan is a cheater and I don't know what to do!"

seungmin smiles, running his fingers through the boy's hair. he kisses his forehead, hyunjin who lets out a whimper allows him to. "break up with your boyfriend." I'm bored.