Chapter 1

"Ayesha" my mother shouted from downstairs causing me to jolt up straight .
I don't sleep very much , no surprise my eyes are always red and puffy , but I hide it well by kajal .
I stand up slowly heading to bathroom . After a short shower I make my way towards downstairs . Smell of breakfast hits my nose instantly causing a goofy smile spread across my face .
Saying my mother makes the best food in the world would be an understatement .
My family is already up and digging their way into the breakfast , I greet everyone while silently pulling out a chair for me and start to eat with them .
It's sunday and I couldn't be more grateful after the week I had . Finally I can just lay around and enjoy my holiday ! Yess that's my way of enjoying the weekend .
The day passed quickly  and I got nothing out of it . Like I tried to do anything (mental smack) .
"The match is today" Adnan , my only brother shouted from the living room .
I squealed , finally something !
Adnan is my younger brother but believe me he looks everything but younger . His 6'1" frame towers over my 5'4" . No stranger can believe I am actually 2 years older than him but ehh I got used to it .
I walk towards him , watching the schedule of football on T.V. The kickoff is in 15 minutes. This is going to be fun !
After dinner , I came upstairs to lie on my bed (though I have an assignment to work on) . I let my mind roam across the memories I have experienced. Oh how much I have changed !
I wonder what I would be like if none of that happened . I am sure I would still be her - my past self , oh how much I loathe her .
I hear my oh so lovely alarm (note the sarcasm) . Unwillingly I get up and started to get ready for college . Yes I am not in school anymore , I am 22 and doing postgraduate in Mathematics . I know right !
After breakfast with my mother , father and notorious brother , I head towards my college . Although I have other means to reach still I prefer to walk and besides it's not that far . I smile when Department of Mathematics A.M.U come into view . I step inside the gate and walk past other students to make my way towards the classroom . My best friend Hadiya is already sitting on the 3rd bench although first two are empty .
"Yo" I call towards her .
"Hey Ayesha" she smiles .
I sit beside her and hurriedly start to copy the assignment I was supposed to complete yesterday . Yup she's awesome !
The classes passed slowly and I was tired by the end of it . Me and Hadiya went to different directions towards our respective homes .
My mother and father both have jobs so it's always me and my brother during this time .
When I reached home , Adnan is already eating lunch , I rolled my eyes .
"You couldn't wait 2 minutes"
"Nope" he grins from ear to ear
Instead of arguing I start to eat with him .
I have come a long way and I am starting to like my life now .