"I did?" Hoseok showed a confused expression. He remembered only waking up once when the apartment had been empty and sleeping deeply after that.

"Don't you remember? You were probably not fully awake and your fever was so high but I fed you some porridge," Hyungwon smiled proudly, knowing Hoseok would feel at least a bit embarrassed at the thought of Hyungwon feeding him food.

"We can go with Camaro but I'm still not letting you drive it," Hoseok continued talking about cars, showing that he had in fact gotten embarrassed. "And we need is to pick it up from the scrap yard."

"Let's go with the Camaro. You'll let me drive at some point, I just know it."

-

It didn't take them long to leave the apartment and drive with the crappy old car Hoseok had came with to the scrap yard to pick up the Camaro. Hyungwon continued driving with the old car - as much as he hated it - and they dropped it off to where Hoseok had been abducted. Then Hyungwon joined Hoseok who drove to his own house because he wanted to change clothes and pick up a few necessities he needed on their road trip.

"What will your boss do when you suddenly disappear?" Hyungwon asked once they had gotten away from the place.

"Lose his mind, probably," Hoseok answered simply. He knew he was going to get into a lot of trouble for running away but tried not to think about it and just focus on the present. "Maybe he will think I got killed."

"Is that why we took that car there?" Hyungwon asked.

"Yes. That's where Yoo got me," Hoseok told. "It will be good if Boss thinks he killed me."

"Woah... We're really doing this, aren't we."

"Do you think I'm playing around. But you're the one who suggested this first."

After driving for a moment more, they arrived to Hoseok's house. What they saw upon pulling to the driveway was not a pleasant sight, especially to Hyungwon. The old Hyundai he already recognized was parked right in front of the garage. Hoseok stopped his car right behind it.

"Oh, right, he still has the key," he let out, realizing that they had forgotten to take the key from Kihyun the last time they had seen him and now the guy was in Hoseok's house again.

"I'll take care of him. You wait here," Hyungwon said right away before Hoseok could even think about getting out of the car.

"Don't kill him," Hoseok said simply, happy that Hyungwon volunteered to deal with Kihyun - he knew he would fall for Kihyun's mind games if he met him face-to-face.

"We'll see about that," Hyungwon snorted and opened the door of the car to get out. He walked confidently to Hoseok's house and Hoseok looked after him until he got in the house and disappeared from sight. He decided to not give a single thought about what was happening inside the house and just trust Hyungwon's ability to resolve the issue in a cool way.

Kihyun was sitting on the couch but shot up immediately when he noticed that the person who entered the house was not Hoseok but Hyungwon.

"What are you doing here?" Kihyun asked, trying his best to sound nonchalant even though it was clear he was at least a little scared.

"I should be the one asking you that," Hyungwon said and walked to Kihyun.

"This is my boyfriend's house."

"What a coincidence, my boyfriend lives here too," Hyungwon still talked in a friendly manner but then changed his expression to make it clear he wouldn't play games any longer. "Give me the key," he continued with a stern voice.

"What key?" Kihyun acted clueless.

Hyungwon kicked the coffee table in front of the couch and Kihyun jumped at the loud sound it made. "The one you used to enter this house," he told with the same calm but angry tone.

Kihyun dug his pockets to take out a set of keys. He focused on taking one of the keys out and Hyungwon stood still in front of him until he was done. He snatched the key from Kihyun's fingers before the guy could hand it to him.

"Did I not beat you enough last time for you to come back here?" he asked but didn't get an answer from Kihyun - obviously the guy was actually scared for his life at that point. "Should I kick your ass even more this time to make you know your place?"

Hyungwon kicked Kihyun's shin this time instead of the leg of the coffee table. The guy fell to sit on the couch, letting out a high-pitched sound to express his pain. "Are you scared that Hoseok will forget you if he sees me? Is that why you came here alone? You must know you're just a replacement?" Kihyun finally started talking, spitting out words like he was playing with fire, not afraid at all of getting hit by Hyungwon in result of his words - maybe it was what he wanted. "You must be really insecure."

"A what? Replacement?" Hyungwon had already swung his fist before even realizing and now Kihyun was holding the side of his face, the corner of his lips bleeding. "I'm not going to waste my time and energy on fighting you so let me make this simple," Hyungwon said slowly as he knelt down in front of Kihyun, taking a knife out of the inner pocket of his jacket and pointing it against Kihyun's leg as he was using it to support himself.

Kihyun's eyes went up and down between the blade on his legs and Hyungwon's flaring eyes. He gulped, getting more nervous because the situation had suddenly turned from a simple quarrel between boyfriend and ex-boyfriend to what felt like an actual life-threatening situation. Hyungwon moved the tip of the blade to press it against Kihyun's abdomen.

"Leave Hoseok the fuck alone. If I ever catch you trying to get near him or contacting him, I'll end your life myself and I'm not playing around," Hyungwon articulated clearly, his voice getting more and more furious. "And you can tell this same thing to that bitch you cheated on him with too. You can only blame yourself for fucking up what you had with Hoseok."

Hyungwon stood back up and put the knife away. He stepped back so Kihyun could walk out and signaled with his hands, hoping the guy already got the message and he wouldn't need to say anything more or repeat his words. Kihyun stood up, glaring at Hyungwon.

"Hoseok doesn't love you, you know," he said suddenly with an emotionless voice. "Just because he fucks you doesn't mean he has any feeling towards you. He fucks anyone and doesn't give a single fuck about them."

"Are you referring to yourself?" Hyungwon questioned, getting a fake smirk on his face. Kihyun gave him one last deadly look before walking past him and going towards the front door, his whole essence revealing how angry he was to be defeated. Before he could get out of the house, Hyungwon still raised his voice to add,

"And just for your information; I fuck Hoseok."

-

this must be like 4th chapter that begins with hoseok waking up