Chapter 4: Surgit Quintorum

Metella smiled at Caecilius, looking down at your headless body.

Subito, the ground began to shake.

"Meam deam," Caecilius muttered, "Pompeii... it's erupting."

He rushed outside and looked at the magnum mountain that he could see every morning.

It was erupting, not lava, but the Quintus'.

Soon, Quintus' began to bury houses and kill people with their hard heads.

"Eheu," Caecilius said unenthusiastically, "We're going to be mortuus."

"We can make it," Metella suggested, "We can go to Herculaneam."

"But we can't," Caecilius said, viam festinavit. "The sea is already filled with Quintuses"

"Then we should burn the sea." Metella suggested.

"You dumb whore, you are nothing but a plaustrum."

"You may be right," Said metella, "But what option do we have?"

Suddenly, your head, which Caecilius was carrying at his side, regained consciousness.

"We can build a boat and ride the sea of Quintus'." You said.

"EHUEEEE!" Caecilius shouted, "Y/n! you're alive, sorry for, you know, chopping your sexy little neck muscles in half."

"No worries, I do have the sexiest neck muscles to ever exist."

Metella blushed, thinking about your guitar string neck muscles. "Wish I could string my guitar with those."

"As long as I'm the G string."

"You fucking fucking whores, going to do this infront me, when we're all about to fucking fucking fucking fucking DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I can't contain my desire to play Africa by toto on Y/n's neck muscles."

You ridit, unable to control your face muscals and pores.

"So we gon build that dick ass lil boat or naw." Caecilius said.

"If you don't shut the fuck I'm going to order Salvius to put poison in your poculum."

Caecilius did this face >:o

"So, boat?" You said.

"BOAT!" Metella boated. Boat boat boat boat boat, boat boat boat boat boat.

"METELLA, STOP FUCKING BOATING." Caecilius sputtered.

"Boat you, you fucking boat boat. :("

While they were arguing, a sea of Quintuses began to flood the via.

"EHUEEEEBRWKFJBCKJBCLKJBSCJBJHSFBLVU GL@U" Caecilius swam through the sea of Quinteses until he reached the shore.

Subito, he began to breakdance.

The tide was rising, the Quintuses were approaching. Time was running out.

 Caecilius slowly lifted the head of y/n, "It was a pleasure to have you negotiate my business." He said, whole heartedly. He then punted your head into the ocean.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Metella said. "How am I supposed to play Africa now??"

"A necessary sacrifice." Caecilius said. "To honor the deas Minerva."

"Fuck you." Metella drop kicked Caecilius until he died and used his body as a raft to get to Herculaneam.