"Why don't you leave me the hell alone and go fucking clean up yourself!" I yanked his hand away from me head, slightly wincing as some hair had been ripped out.

"You don't fucking talk to me like that you fucking prick." He grabbed the back of my neck, slamming it Ito the coffee table. I cursed out in pain. My head had felt like it'd been split open.

"Don't lay your fucking hands on me!" I grabbed his keys, slashing one across his cheek. He growled and threw the keys across the room. I was then shoved onto the floor between the table and the couch before he stood up to go clean the blood off his face.

To this day, there is still a white little scar just below his left eye.

There was this one time when I was maybe eight. I had been at my friend Sean's house for his birthday. After we were coming to back to my house to get my clothes so that way I could stay over.

I wasn't expecting my dad to be home early, but when I walked into the house, laughing at something Sean had said, he stood up, the chair squeaking across the plank flooring.

"Where the hell have you been?" I felt my cheeks redden, knowing that Sean was watching.

"Uh, um.. at his house." I squeaked. Sean just nodded, clearly intimidated.

"Did I tell you that you could go over there?"

"No, sir- I mean, dad." I stuttered. I didn't really want Sean to see what was going to happen next out of fear of being humiliated but there was really no other choice as I was shoved into the door.

Sean gasped and backed away, tears forming in his eyes. I had been used to is, so the tears hadn't started to come yet. They usually came during the aftermath.

A smack was given to my cheek, and a knee to the stomach. I fell to the floor and my dad turned to Sean, telling him that this is what happens to children who disobey parents.

My dad was no parent though. He was a monster, and still is.

After that, Sean never really came around anymore and I wasn't allowed at his house.

We'd see each other in school once in a while, but we'd just stare at each other as we passed. He never told anyone, but I don't think he was really ever the same after.

Another image of my father chucking empty glass bottles across the room flashed before my eyes. I'd watch as they shattered against the dry wall, with the small amounts of liquid that was left- it run down the wall. He'd look at me with such enraged eyes. The fact that I was fifteen at that time and gave a shit less didn't help the situation any better.

He stared at me with such hatred. His fist came into contact with my cheek and-

Fuck, I'm going to vomit!

I yanked Khloe into the entrance of an alleyway. The parking lot was on the other side, but I couldn't even make it there.

I turned to the side, hunching over with my hands on my knees as I let all the contents of our breakfast spill out against the graveled pavement.

My stomach and throat burned from the acid, making my stomach quench. I gagged and yet again, another round came up and out.

Tears pricked at my eyes as I sat there for a minute.

This was not supposed to happen.

I heard Khloe cough from behind me and for a minute I'd almost that she was even here. I could only pray that she wouldn't get sick from seeing me sick.