3~were you hacked

Dallon's POV

I wake up at my usual time, 6:30. I shower and get ready for school. I text Ryan to see if he could give me a ride to school. Luckily, he could. I finished styling my hair and leave right as Ryan pulled up in front of my house.

"So, did you get hacked?"

"I don't think so."

"Alright, lemme see your phone."

"Dude, you're driving, I won't feel safe if I handed you my phone."

"Alright, but gimme your phone when we get to school."

"Ugh, fine."

We arrive at the school and I pass Ryan my phone.

"So, I am assuming he is the contact saved as 'Brendon.'"

"Duh, see, he responded."

"Hmmm, so maybe you weren't hacked, and these do seem like they were written by a human, so, I'll let it slide."

"Ok, so he gets your seal of approval?"

"Yep, he is Ryan approved."

"Ok, well, bye, I gotta go to the bathroom."

"Ugh, bye, you're boring, by the way."

"You're boring-er"

"That's not even a word, Weekes."

"Shut up, Seaman."

"This is why we're friends."

"I know."

I walk into the school from the student parking lot and go to the bathroom. The one almost no one goes to. It is hidden, so only juniors and seniors really know where it is. Some freshmen and sophomores know of its location, but that's because they had older siblings that showed it to them.

When I enter, there is sobs coming from the stall on the very end, the handicapped stall.

"Hey, who ever is in there, I'm Dallon, do you want to talk or something?"

My phone dinged from an incoming text.

Brendon: leave me alone 😭

"Brendon? Is that you in there?"

My phone dinged again.

Brendon: yes, and I said leave me alone 😡

"Brendon, just talk to me. I'm safe, I swear."

"NO, YOU WON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND!! NOW, I SAID, LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE" He half screamed, half cried. I feel bad, and slowly leave.

I heard him unlock the door and walk out. I look back at him, and he looked so broken, I just wanted to pick him up and hold him until he was happy.

Wait, what? Why would I do that, he might think I'm crazy, or something.

"I'm sorry, I didnt mean to scream, its, just, I had a bad night, last night."

"Do you want to talk, or just cry over it?"

"Honestly, I prefer to cry over it, but, I might as well tell you."

"Alright, I'm all ears."

He sat down and patted the floor next to him. I sat down and he curled against me. I tense up a bit, but relax.

"My parents think I'm a fuck up, and Ryan broke up with me."

"Wait, why do you think your parents think you're a fuck up?"