I felt her cold fingers touch my cheek and wiped some of my tears. I flinched when I felt her hand go to move my hair. I pulled away from her touch and look away at some tree. I looked up for a second, trying not to cry again.

"Rainbow Dash.... I'm so sorry.... I want you to be happy. You might not think you can be happy without me, and it might take awhile, but one day you will be perfectly fine without me. But I think for now, we need some space. And I think we should...." I wiped the tears from my face and looked at her. She stares at me in awe, but I continue with my plan. "I think we should break up."

I watched as her chest sank, like she was lost for air. She stood up and ran her cold fingers through her hair.

"I'm so sorry Rainbow Dash." I stood up and began to walk away. I wiped more tears as I hugged myself and looked back at the girl I just broke.

I look down at the cracks in the sidewalk. I knew I would regret doing that. My mind starts to think of the last time she came to my house. I should have made her stay. But I was just so angry.

I look at the confused and broken Rainbow Dash in front of me. 

She leaned forward and kissed me. I slipped my hands behind her neck, missing the way her lips feel against mine. She wraps her hands around my waist, bringing me closer. I wrapped her legs around her waist as she stands up. She starts walking towards the stove and I want to ask what she's doing, but I can't seem to get out of the trance that I was in. She takes the hand that was in my hair and I assume she's shutting off the stove. She then puts one hand in my hair and one hand on my lower back.

"Want... To.... Go.... To.... Your room?" Where has this sexy Dash been? Oh right, you pushed her away.

I feel her walking to my room. She kicks open her door and walks in. She turns so the door was closing and I was against it.

"God.... I've missed you." I pulled away and looked at her. How is it possible for some one to be this perfect?

She has a look of determination while staring into my eyes. Her eyes hold something that I don't recognize.

"I'm sorry." She says lightly as she sets me down but keeps her right hand by my face. "I shouldn't be here. I'm not going to do this to you. You deserve someone who knows who they want. I'm just confused." She steps back and looks down in shame.

"Is it her?" I ask furiously.

"Is it who?" She looked up but I still had my head down.

"Is it her?!" I looked away before looking at her. "Fluttershy , god dammit."

She nods her head in shame.

"What? Did you two kiss or something? Did she try to jump you? What happened between you two?" She better not of done something with my Dash.

She doesn't say anything.

"Get out." I whisper.

"What?" She asks like she didn't hear me.

"I said get out. Now." I stepped aside and opened the door.

"You want me to leave?" She says with her voice full of hurt.

"Yes! Go, now." I looked up at her. I now had tears streaming down my face.

"So you would rather me fuck you then be honest with you?" I knew she was angry but I should be the one that's mad at her.

"Just go!" I pointed to the door.

"Wow. Good for you Twilight." She started walking towards the door, I'm now behind her. "You prefer lust or love. Good for you." She turns and starts walking again. "Have a nice life." She flipped me off before walking outside.

That was the last time I seen her before she got into the wreck. Did she leave my house and get into a wreck? Did she got to her  house and get into a wreck? Did Fluttershy do something to her?

I don't even realize I'm on the bus until the driver says that were at the next stop. I jump up and get off the bus. I sigh before turning around and looking at the hospital. I have been dreading this. I never wanted to come to the hospital because I was always afraid it would be the last time I would see her.

I walk up to the desk lady and wait until she looks up at me. I give her a small smile before speaking. "Could you please tell me where Rainbow Dash is?" She gives me a weird look before typing something into her computer.

"She's in room three-hundred-four, floor four." I nod before walking to the elevators. I patiently wait as the elevator goes up. I walk out and look around for some signs. I see a sign that says 254-300 and decide to go the other way. I walk around for awhile before deciding I was lost.

"Excuse me miss, could you tell me which way room three-hundred-four is?" Why are the nurses giving me weird looks when I ask about her?

She points to her right and I walk down that hallway. My eyes follow the signs with numbers and I feel the air disappear in my lungs when I read the numbers 304. I slowly walk up to the door and decide on knocking before just walking in. I hear a small 'come in'.

I walk in and see Rainbow Dash sitting there with the remote in her lap.

"Um, hi." Rainbow looks at me confused.

"Hey." She says before looking back at the TV.

I walk over to the seat by her bed and sit down. I fidget with my hands before looking at her.

"You probably don't remember me." I say and see her look at me with a small smile.

"I don't remember anything to be honest with you." I laugh a little at her way to try and lighten the mood.

"So, who are you?" She asks shutting off the TV. I look up and sigh before looking at her.

"I'm your girlfriend."