someone hits you

Slytherin had just won another quidditch game thanks to you and the captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team, he was also the seeker like you, was pissed. You were walking to dinner when the captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team came up to you and literally full on punched you in the face causing you to immediately grab your jaw that was now throbbing in pain.

He started screaming in pain and flew against the wall, slamming into it. You looked behind you to see Tom which made you smile immediately, he really is your Prince Charming. (That was cuter in my head SORRY) You felt someone warm run down your lip so you touched it to feel blood. Tom came over to you and looked at your face.

"C'mon, Love, let's get you fixed up." He said after kissing your head. You nodded and started walking towards the hospital wing with Tom's arm wrapped around your waist.

"What's bleeding?" You asked while using your shirt to catch the blood.

"Your mouth. I think you did great at taking the punch, you're not crying." He said causing you to look up at him.

"Thank you. It hurts." You murmured at the end.

Yous eventually got there and you got fixed. When you were all done you and Tom went to dinner since you were 'starving'.

"Thank you." You said as you sat down at the table. You looked at Tom waiting for his response as he stood beside of you.

"You're welcome." He said causing you to smile. Once he sat down you kissed his cheek then began putting food on your plate, happily.

{an: 200k in almost a year?!? WOO HOO :) }