A Long Day

After the day you had had,all you wanted was a long, hot relaxing bath.

"Babe, I'm home!" You yelled as you walked through the door. There was no answer. Your boyfriend was always home before you.

"Babe?" you yelled again. Nope, complete silence.

You put your handbag down by the table near the door and headed toward the bathroom. Once in there, you started to run the water in the bath and added bubbles. It wasn't going to be a relaxing bath without bubbles.

You walked back toward your bedroom to find your iPod and earphones. Once you had found them, you started to strip off your clothes, leaving a trail towards the bathroom, leaving just your underwear when you got back into the bathroom. You looked at the bubbles formed in the bath, smiled and turned off the water. With your iPod in hand you took off your underwear, climbed in the bath, put your earphones in and pressed play. You let out a sigh as you places your iPod on the side of the bath, sunk into the bubbles and closed your eyes.

Taron walked in the door after spending extra time on set. There were a couple of re-shoots before he could head home for the evening. He noticed your handbag by the table as he walked through the door.

"Y/n, babe?"

He placed his keys on the table and headed to the bedroom. When he walked in, he noticed your clothes on the floor. He smiled and quietly followed the trail towards the bathroom. He slowly opened the door and peeked inside.

When he saw your iPod on the side of the bath, he knew you had had a long day. You always listened to your music in the bath after a long day at work.

Taron quietly made his way into the bathroom and closed the door. He walked over to the vanity and got a wash cloth from out if the draw. He made his way back to the bathtub, gently put the cloth into the water and slowly made his way up your legs with it.

You jumped and pulled your earphones out of your ears at the feel of the wash cloth on your leg. You were surprised to find Taron staring right at you with his hand in the water.

"Sorry babe. I didn't mean to startle you, I just thought after your long day you would like it if I washed you." Taron continued to make his way up your leg.

You sighed at the feel of his hands moving further north, lent back and let him work his magic. He loved it when you let him touch you all over. The feel of your body under his hands always did something to him. He also loved the fact that you had curves. He knew you didn't understand why he chose you but he always reminded you why he did. He knew that you loved him for him and not for his movie start status. His touch was his way of showing you how much he appreciated it.

A moan escaped your mouth as his hand came closer to your core.

"This is where you want me to touch you isn't it babe?" Came his husky voice as he lent closer to your ear.

"Yes Taron!" you moaned as you gripped the sides of the bath.

He couldn't wait any longer, his lips crashed against yours. Your hands went from the sides of the bath, into his hair.

"I've wanted to do that all day." Taron whispered as he broke the kiss. You smiled and moaned again as his fingers found their way inside you.

"Taron, w-why don't w-we move this..'

The next thing you knew, he had scooped you up out of the water, carried you into the bedroom and threw you gently onto the bed.

You laughed, "Taron I'm all wet!"

"Oh I know you are!" He took off his shirt and jeans, leaving his boxers on.

"But the be-" You were cut off by Taron's lips making their way up your inner thigh.

"All I care about," Taron started between kisses, "is being able to please you." That's when his tongue found your center.

"Fuck!" came your moan as your hips moved up from the bed.

He grabbed your legs and draped them over his shoulders. His hands moved up and down your thighs and around to your butt, pushing you closer to his mouth, gently grazing your clit with his teeth. That's when you almost lost it.

"Fuck Taron! I need you inside me. Now!" You felt him smile against you and slowly move up your body. "Taron, please?" You begged, reaching inside of his boxers.

His lips found yours and you could taste yourself against them. His lips then moved up towards your ear, "Someone is so needy tonight."

"Do you want me to beg again?" You asked huskily as you took his length into your hand, moving it up and down.

You heard Taron moan into your ear as you took him into your hand. His hand reached down to his boxers and took them off which made you pump him a little faster.

"If you do that any faster, there's going to be a big mess sooner than expected." He moaned through gritted teeth.

"Well then, give me what I crave!"

At that demand, his hand took over yours and he slowly inserted himself inside of you. You gasped at the feeling and grabbed at the sheets. Your hips rose up to give Taron better access.

"Oh y/n, you feel so good," He moaned through thrusts.

"Taron, please go faster."

At that request he smiled and started to move faster. Your hips instinctively started to match his rhythm and your hand started to move lower although Taron's hand beat yours to its destination.

"Is this what you wanted?" He whispered as his lips found yours and his fingers started to circle your clit.

You moaned against his lips and moved your hands to his arse so he could get in deeper. His thrusts started to slow down so you knew that he was close. He moved his fingers faster over your clit so you would reach your climax as well.

"Holy shit Taron, I'm close!"

"Come with me babe!" At that his thrusts started to become faster. Your walls started to close in around him."

"Oh Taron!"
"Y/n!"

You both reached your climaxes together.

Taron gently put his weight on you and kissed you tenderly.

"I needed that after today." You sighed, very satisfied.

"I'm glad I was the one who could help you."

You lent up on your elbows and kissed Taron.

"Do you think the water in the bath is still warm?" Taron asked as he rolled to the side. "You didn't get to finish your bath after all."

"If it isn't, we can always run another one."

Taron kissed you and went to check the water. Much to his dismay it was cold so he let out the old water and ran a new bath.

You both spent the rest of the night in the bath and then in each others arms.