New Car

Today was the day you got to pick up your new car! You couldn't wait to show it off. Your first stop was to go pick up your boyfriend from his movie set. He knew you were thinking about getting one but he didn't know you actually got one.

You pulled up out the front of the lot and there Taron was, waiting out front. He looked over the car and didn't realise that it was you driving until you put your window down.

"Hey good looking! Need a ride?!"

"This is your car?" He asked.

"It surely is! Get in and I can take you for a spin!"

Taron laughed and got in.

As you were driving along, with your music pumping you felt Taron's hand on your thigh. You looked down at his hand, then at his face. You saw a glint in his eyes.

"Taron whatever it is that you're thinking we can not do it! I mean it. I'm driving!"

Taron couldn't help himself. He just had to touch you. He didn't care if you were driving. His hand slowly made it's way up your thigh, to your core. He felt you flinch under his touch.

"Just concentrate on the driving babe and I'll keep doing what I'm doing."

You looked over at Taron surprised, "How can I concentrate when your hand is where it is?!"

Taron lent over and kissed your neck, "Y/n, I know you're an excellent driver and I know something like this," his hand found it's way into your jeans, "can not distract you."

Oh but how he was wrong! A moan escaped your lips and your foot hit the break. Lucky there was no one behind you or to be found around you. You pulled the car over to the side of the road, put into park and turned off the ignition. You were stradeling him as soon as the ignition was off.

"Why did you have to go that far? You couldn't have waited until we got home?" You asked slowly grinding yourself against his growing length.

"I haven't seen you all day and you know I can't keep my hands off you when I'm near you!" Came his answer before he claimed your lips.

You were starting to feel the heat so you briefly stopped the kiss so you could take off your shirt.

"This is new!"

You looked down at your bra. You'd forgotten that you had bought new lingerie.

"Oh this! It's just something I threw on." You climbed over onto the back seat and slowly started to take your jeans off so you could show Taron the matching panties.

It wasn't long and Taron was with you in the back seat, running his hands up your body.

"You do know how sexy I think you are?" Came his husky voice as his hand found your centre. "Oh look at that! Already so wet!"

"Taron let's christen the back seat already!" Your voice came out more frustrated than you intended.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" In a matter of seconds, Taron's clothes were off just leaving his boxers.

You sat up and started running your hands over his body, eventually stopping at the elastic to his boxers. Before you did anything, you took off your bra and panties so you were sitting in front of Taron completely naked. You heard the moan he let out at the sight of you, then your hand was in his boxers. He hissed at the contact of your hand against his length.

You gave him a cheeky smile and slowly started to move your hand up and down before slowly taking his boxers off. Taron loved it when you started to take control and you were in control.

Your lips came into contact with his tip as you lightly kissed it. His head went back at the feeling. Then you took all of his length into your mouth.

"Y/n!" He breathed as his hands went into your hair.

At the sound of your name coming from his lips, you took him out of your mouth, straddled him and slowly put him inside of you. You both moaned in unison at the feeling.

Taron's hands moved up your body to cup your breasts and your hands closely followed so your hands were on top of his.

You started to grind against Taron harder.

"Y/n, you feel so good!"

You lent forward and took his lips against yours and kissed him passionately.

The next thing you knew, One of Taron's hands had moved from your breast and was making it's way down to your sensitive spot. Once it was there and his fingers had started to circle it, you broke the kiss, threw your head back and let out a loud moan.

With that, he sat up, moved his other hand from your breast and put it around so it was around your middle and started to move his hips faster.

You looked him in the eyes, put your arms around his neck and matched his rhythm.

You both were looking at each other as you could feel yourselves about to come undone.

"Taron I'm close."

"I am too y/n"

Taron's fingers started to move faster to bring you closer to the edge. Your hips moved faster to bring him closer to the edge. You started to feel the car rock underneath you with how fast you both were moving.

You threw your head back once again as you felt your climax. Soon after, Taron's climax hit.

As you came down from your high, you gently moved forward and kissed Taron on the lips.

"Well that was one way to christen your car." Taron exclaimed.

You couldn't help but laugh.

"What do you say about heading home and continuing the fun?!" Taron asked.

"Someone obviously didn't get their fill in the one sitting!"

Taron just laughed.

You both gathered up your clothes, got dressed and started back for home were the fun continued well into the night.