The Wedding Planner [Chapter 7]

Start from the beginning

I sighed in frustration. I sounded like Daphne. "Well, what kind of shoes?" I said.

"Some type of shoes," he said with a near grin. Then he disappeared into one of the stores.

~~~~~~

"You like'em?"

We walked out of the store, called Journeys, and my eyes were locked on my feet and my new shoes. I hadn't spent that much on them, and they matched the dress I was wearing perfectly. Converse. I liked them.

"Yeah. They're really comfy," I said, looking at my shoes from angles, a small smile on my lips. 

Westly smiled too. "How did I know you'd like them? Oh yeah, I'm a genius," he said, crossing his arms over his chest and looking at his nails, like he broke one of them.

I rolled my eyes. "I sure wouldn't say you're a genius," I responded with a smirk. 

Instantly, he shot me a look. "Whatever, sweetheart. Let's just go."

"Oh, God. Where to now?" I said in a complaining tone, when really, I liked being away from all the stress.

"Planet Hollywood."

"Planet Hollywood? What's that?" I said to him as I followed directly behind him in the bustling street.

"It's a restaurant. You know, a place where you sit down, and order food." He turned around to face me. "But here's the tricky part,"-- He leaned closer to my face--"You have to eat the food too!" 

I gave him a 'You're-An-Idiot' look and he laughed, turning around and continuing to walk. "I even crack myself up," he muttered.

"Is the food any good?" I asked him.

"Would I be taking you there if they didn't have good food?" he replied to me as we stopped at the crosswalk. We had to walk a few blocks to get there, and I could see the red sign that read out Planet Hollywood.

"I don't know. You may be trying to poison me for all I know."

"Yeah, because I'm going to sneak some poison to the waiter and say,'Hey, put this in her food'," Westly said to me.

I giggled a bit and he pointed at me. "I made you laugh," he said.

"Yeah. So?"

He shrugged, and we kept walking. I looked at him in confusion , but followed him across the street, and down the sidewalk. "Weirdo," I muttered.

~~~~~~

I questioned the fact that it was even safe to walk into the shop/restaurant, but Westly ended up grabbing my hand and basically dragging me into the place. It was crazy. There were so many strange things dangling from the ceiling, and things posted up by our table.